British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

16 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Hanging proudly on my office wall...:D

ooh,,, a bet Alan the taxi driver would like one of them. ;)

• Haha 1

FWa2bzcWQAAxKhT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Haha 5

• Haha 1

So.

Ghislane Maxwell found guilty of sex trafficking and sentenced to 20 years in chokey.

Now we need to know who she was sex trafficking the girls to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

So.

Ghislane Maxwell found guilty of sex trafficking and sentenced to 20 years in chokey.

Melinda Gates could probably shed some light on one name.

• Haha 2

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „Middle Age Riot @middleageriot RULE OF THUMB: If someone routinely throws their lunch against a wall, don't give them the nuclear codes. 1:05 P 6/29/22 Twitter Web Ap“

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

So.

R Kelly?

• Haha 1

The climate/convid delusions are continuing. Here we have farmers protesting, after the Dutch government closed dozens of farms and ranches to reduce nitrogen. The insane and deadly 'great reset' in full view... 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, iris123 said:

I'm sort of thinking the judges don't need a lecture on the law from a muppet who continually gets owned in the supposed field that they work in, which isn't law B)

''She pleaded guilty in March to a single count of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, a misdemeanor charge'' https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/judge-sends-jan-6-rioter-and-americas-frontline-doctors-founder-to-jail/

You are clearly mentally ill chap. Seek help.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Crumpet91 said:

''She pleaded guilty in March to a single count of entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, a misdemeanor charge'' https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/judge-sends-jan-6-rioter-and-americas-frontline-doctors-founder-to-jail/

You are clearly mentally ill chap. Seek help.

She was sentenced and will be sitting in Jail, which is what I said 

You are clearly the one who has the mental problems and keep walking into a brick wall. I blame the heat, as it is known to affect mental health 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, iris123 said:

She was sentenced and will be sitting in Jail, which is what I said 

You are clearly the one who has the mental problems and keep walking into a brick wall. I blame the heat, as it is known to affect mental health 

Using the word 'chap' again.  He's really no good at trying to pull off the multi-alias thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Kester said:

Using the word 'chap' again.  He's really no good at trying to pull off the multi-alias thing.

Crumpet will have to disappear for a while and at a guess along will come someone called Mumsie or maybe another new member pops up in a section they can't see until they join with exactly the same few interests as Blu/ Crumpet

• Like 3

And this my friends backs up what i was saying just the other day, and blasts the Bill Gates Convid de-population conspiracy right out of the water, right there B)

Just 16% of the African population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, compared with over 80 per cent in developed countries, the head of the African Development Bank has said

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/2022/06/30/forum-hears-just-16-of-africas-population-vaccinated-against-covid-19/