British Speedway Forum

Unfortunately those who have spent the weekend ignoring the advice have irrevocably change everyone’s way of life. No point in jumping down everyone’s throat on here as most if not all are responsible and reasonable people. Sadly we will all probably experience casualties but better to educate than berate. We all know that in society some ignore, think they are better and stick two fingers up to what is happening but this is different and to those who think they are above the advice, god help you. To all you recognise the issues thank you.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Sat in the car overlooking the sea with a picnic self isolating...however won't be returning anytime soon now that the advice has been stepped up.

Sounds a bit pervy, Steve! :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I managed the one packet at a local store yesterday...the great crumpet hunt continues!

Look, I know what you’re all on about. Is it some sort of secret society? “Crumpets” are obviously quilted toilet paper.  

Cat out of the bag. (Fluffy white cat). :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawk127 said:

Unfortunately those who have spent the weekend ignoring the advice have irrevocably change everyone’s way of life. No point in jumping down everyone’s throat on here as most if not all are responsible and reasonable people. Sadly we will all probably experience casualties but better to educate than berate. We all know that in society some ignore, think they are better and stick two fingers up to what is happening but this is different and to those who think they are above the advice, god help you. To all you recognise the issues thank you.

Yes it was going to happen...wasn't surprised by the announcement.

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Sounds a bit pervy, Steve! :)

Yes I'm looking forward to doing a lot of "self isolating" involving various activities!

Edited by steve roberts

Can't see how leaving my home on my bike, going for a spin and returning home, without stopping would harm anyone :(

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can't see how leaving my home on my bike, going for a spin and returning home, without stopping would harm anyone :(

You are allowed to do that.

1 minute ago, HertsRacer said:

You are allowed to do that.

Motorbike ?

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Motorbike ?

I don’t think so, luckily I got out on mine today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Motorbike ?

Well it says cycle, does'n't say how powered. 

1 minute ago, Tim G said:

I don’t think so, luckily I got out on mine today.

What you got Tim

Totally agree Baldy however in the rare chance you breakdown or come off the bike it would then put others at risk or take them away from other stuff they could be doing. Chances am you could go out have a great ride and no harm to anyone. However..............

1 minute ago, Tim G said:

Street Triple RS, fantastic bike to ride.

You?

CB1300 Tim. Bit like me. Lardy, reliable, goes ok :P

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

A big muscle bike, biggest I have had is a Fireblade and the original R1.