British Speedway Forum

15 hours ago, Badge said:

speedway should be ok then.....

sorry couldn't resist :P

Actually that's not good at all if proves to be true:unsure:

You haven't seen anything yet! But be safe in the knowledge, they are doing it to keep us all safe.

Repetition, Repetition, Repetition!

Edited by Robinh88

On 5/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, racers and royals said:

Uk latest 24 hour period Covid 19 deaths   621     total    28131

Sorry for quoting your post RAR it’s just the numbers I’m having an issue with.

For the 4th time in 7 days people I know have lost someone, however have had NO known symptoms yet all 3 have had Covid19 on their death certificate.

What I’m starting to understand that ALL deaths seems to be attributed to Covid19.

im sure those 4 people and their families aren’t the only ones questioning those false diagnosis's.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

For the 4th time in 7 days people I know have lost someone, however have had NO known symptoms yet all 3 have had Covid19 on their death certificate.

What I’m starting to understand that ALL deaths seems to be attributed to Covid19.

im sure those 4 people and their families aren’t the only ones questioning those false diagnosis's.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/news/statementsandletters/thedifferentusesoffiguresondeathsfromcovid19publishedbydhscandtheons

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Many Doctors are starting to expose the scam brum. At least no one is dying from stroke, heart attack and cancer anymore. It's a joke...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

“transparent public explanation”. :rofl::nono:

Careful, Steve, you’ll be harangued for questioning the government!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Careful, Steve, you’ll be harangued for questioning the government!

:D

ive tried to stay quiet for too long now. ;)

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, BWitcher said:

Not quite making the target, or making it a day or two late isn't really an issue.. or shouldn't be.

What many don't like is the manipulation of figures.

Simply be honest, say we're almost there, and within another day or so we will be there.

Exactly - if he'd said something like "well we've given it a right old go, came up a bit short, but no worries we'll have it cracked in a couple of days" it wouldn't have caused any problem I'm sure ......but sadly they're just programmed to talk official-ese.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Exactly - if he'd said something like "well we've given it a right old go, came up a bit short, but no worries we'll have it cracked in a couple of days" it wouldn't have caused any problem I'm sure ......but sadly they're just programmed to talk official-ese.

And aren’t man enough to have a grown up discussion about getting the tests done and done properly.

Hitting 100,000 tests in an incomplete, half-assed, dodgy way, just so they could say “told you so” is pathetic.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 7:31 PM, Blupanther said:

The Bill Gates stooge has spoken, let's see how that one ages ...

i believe he is  an alien

17 hours ago, DC2 said:

And aren’t man enough to have a grown up discussion about getting the tests done and done properly.

Hitting 100,000 tests in an incomplete, half-assed, dodgy way, just so they could say “told you so” is pathetic.

It surprised me that nobody asked why the testing capacity yesterday was 108,000 yet on the 30th of April the government claimed over 120,000 tested?!?

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

It surprised me that nobody asked why the testing capacity yesterday was 108,000 yet on the 30th of April the government claimed over 120,000 tested?!?

I assumed that they have lab capacity to do 108,000 tests but could post out many more, which would just create a bottleneck in the labs if they all came back together,

9 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Very quiet on the forum today, bloody virus.:(

Well there’s good news and bad...

The good, Neil Ferguson has resigned from SAGE after some extra curricular “ modelling” with his married mistress, and Sweden have got their R rate down to 0.85 without lockdown....

The bad, Nicola Stalin promises 3 weeks more of house arrest, if Scotland’s pubs don’t open soon, we are going to turn into a nation of alcoholics.....?! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Well there’s good news and bad...

The good, Neil Ferguson has resigned from SAGE after some extra curricular “ modelling” with his married mistress, and Sweden have got their R rate down to 0.85 without lockdown....

The bad, Nicola Stalin promises 3 weeks more of house arrest, if Scotland’s pubs don’t open soon, we are going to turn into a nation of alcoholics.....?! 

Look on the bright side.Less deep fried Irn Bru.