British Speedway Forum

53 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Yep, when we learn of another 800 or so folks who have died due to fear spread by scaremongerers.

see you next Tuesday :t:

• Like 1

Fans are to be allowed into the World Snooker Championship final this weekend. 

Possibly 300 out of a capacity of 980.

With more pilot events to be announced shortly.

Edited by Gringo
  • Like 1

The latest radio propaganda sorry 'advert' from the government is a cafe owner who at the end says ' we must all follow the guidelines to stay open'.

Now I take this a veiled threat that if you don't do as you are told then we are all back on the naughty step.

When is anybody going to stand up to this dictatorship?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TB1 said:

The latest radio propaganda sorry 'advert' from the government is a cafe owner who at the end says ' we must all follow the guidelines to stay open'.

Now I take this a veiled threat that if you don't do as you are told then we are all back on the naughty step.

When is anybody going to stand up to this dictatorship?

You could always up sticks and move to the US, Brazil, Mexico or India B)

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2020 at 5:02 PM, BWitcher said:

Yep, when we learn of another 800 or so folks who have died due to fear spread by scaremongerers.

You obviously have no idea what iainb is saying :rofl:

On 8/14/2020 at 5:12 PM, iainb said:

You could always up sticks and move to the US, Brazil, Mexico or India B)

Keep laughing whilst people die.

Sick.

19 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

You obviously have no idea what iainb is saying :rofl:

Why do you find that sort of vile abuse funny ? 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, BWitcher said:

Keep laughing whilst people die.

Sick.

1 hour ago, iainb said:

The phrase used by childish schoolboys learning to swear, people who know they've lost the argument or someone who has no point to make in the first place.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shrub said:

The phrase used by childish schoolboys learning to swear, people who know they've lost the argument or someone who has no point to make in the first place.

There is no argument... you only have to look at his posts to see the guy is just a bully, he's posted some pretty vile things in reply to me, especially regarding the death of my father. I don't want him replying to or even reading my posts. I've offered to meet him face to face... of course he didn't reply to that!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shrub said:

Trouble is there is a lot of repetition on the forum...which I guess many of us are guilty but it can get tedious sometimes especially when some posts come across as patronising and personal in content.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, iainb said:

There is no argument... you only have to look at his posts to see the guy is just a bully, he's posted some pretty vile things in reply to me, especially regarding the death of my father. I don't want him replying to or even reading my posts. I've offered to meet him face to face... of course he didn't reply to that!

Meet face to face to do what?

Another schoolboy statement, if you have a point to make, you are not making it very well with childish statements

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

Another schoolboy statement, if you have a point to make, you are not making it very well with childish statements

To see if what he posts on here he'd say to my face? Nothing schoolboy about it at all, just common decency... I've been called a cretin, an idiot & stupid by this bully and the sick comments about the death of my father... But if you want to stick up for the bully and join in with the name calling that's your choice.

Just take a look back through his posts to see what an aggressive bully he is to a lot of people

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

If he's referring to me I have no idea what he's talking about.

All I know about the guy is he made some ridiculous false statements, was corrected factually and couldn't handle it.

He has an issue with facts being posted because they contradict his hysteria.

Lockdown fanboy basically. To hell with all those dying as a result.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Always reminds me years ago when "Webbo" (whatever happened to him?) and me used to have some right 'ding dongs' on the old Oxford Speedway Forum and when we eventually met up in person we got on like a house on fire! A great bloke.

• Like 2