British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, iainb said:

I'm not even sure he's a Speedway fan. I can't recall seeing him post anywhere about speedway other than bullying somebody about Tai Woffinden once. I soon became uncomfortable about contributing on that topic as he was acting like he thought he was some kind of Perry Mason lawyer character constantly posting "facts" and "evidence" etc. against somebody's "opinion"

With his socially retarded obsessive posts I suspect he's somewhere on the Autism spectrum, so I should probably cut him some slack. With his obsession it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't have another account in a different name so he can agree with himself.

It truly is bizarre and a little bit sad

There is only one person attempting to bully on this thread, that is you.

The reason for that is you are incapable in engaging in any reasonable debate regarding the topic of the thread.. that being corona virus. 

As such you post multiple abusive posts and consistently post regarding autism, which is not something to joke about.

Each and every post you make shows you up for who you are.

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

There is only one person attempting to bully on this thread, that is you.

The reason for that is you are incapable in engaging in any reasonable debate regarding the topic of the thread.. that being corona virus. 

As such you post multiple abusive posts and consistently post regarding autism, which is not something to joke about.

Each and every post you make shows you up for who you are.

I'm going to break with my usual "See you next Tuesday :t:" response to you and ask you a simple question... I'm not interested in Covid19 on these forums anymore other than its impact on Speedway... here is my question:

BWitcher are you Autistic?

Latest figures are out regarding Covid-19.

Deaths below the five year average in hospitals for ninth week in a row.

Deaths below the five year average in care homes for ninth week in a row.

However, deaths at home, once again well above the average, 702 this week. 

Meanwhile death certificates involving Covid-19 fell yet again from 193 to 152.

Yet death certificates involving flu/pneumonia rose from 1118 to 1162.

Autism is a lifelong disability which affects how people communicate and interact with the world. There are approximately 700,000 autistic adults and children in the UK.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, iainb said:

I'm going to break with my usual "See you next Tuesday :t:" response to you and ask you a simple question... I'm not interested in Covid19 on these forums anymore other than its impact on Speedway... here is my question:

BWitcher are you Autistic?

In your continued attempts to bully as you are incapable of debating the topic you are now consistently resorting to stereotypical offensive jibes regarding autism, a condition which affects hundreds of thousands across the UK.

This attitude you are displaying towards autism is part and parcel of what makes life more difficult for those who do suffer from it. 

This is a thread discussing Corona virus, if you wish to discuss it, do so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

We are all on the Autism spectrum.

My son has recently been diagnosed as Autistic, his diagnosis is on the very lowest grade of the Autism spectrum however he's still considered as being Autistic.  It's not something to joke about, however iainb has asked a plausible question...whilst BWitcher just continues his obsessive tirade.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

In your continued attempts to bully as you are incapable of debating the topic you are now consistently resorting to stereotypical offensive jibes regarding autism, a condition which affects hundreds of thousands across the UK.

This attitude you are displaying towards autism is part and parcel of what makes life more difficult for those who do suffer from it. 

This is a thread discussing Corona virus, if you wish to discuss it, do so. 

If you had said you were Autistic I would cut you some slack, nice to see you've picked up on the bullying accusations and turned it around on me, must feel pleased with yourself about that. Nothing offensive about Autism, you obviously don't realise you probably are and I suggest you get tested. My attitude towards Autism is to accept those with it and make adjustments on how I communicate with them. Like I said I have no interest in "debating" Covid19 other than it's impact on Speedway as this topic I remind you is in the "Speedway News and Discussions" thread, perhaps this topic should be moved out of the way into "General Discussions".

So, as you've neglected to answer a direct question all I can say is...

See you next Tuesday :t:

4 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

My son has recently been diagnosed as Autistic, his diagnosis is on the very lowest grade of the Autism spectrum however he's still considered as being Autistic.  It's not something to joke about, however iainb has asked a plausible question...whilst BWitcher just continues his obsessive tirade.

The son of a friend of mine is Autistic and he's a great lad, bloke actually as he's in his early 20's now. I am aware of how I communicate with him though, thankfully he's just a nice bloke and not obsessive (well he is a bit) and rude, he's such a polite bloke

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

All very nice, but irrelevant to the topic Corona Virus.

Now, where is your evidence that influenza transmits very differently to Covid-19?

You told us you hadn't got time to post... but that's been proven to be incorrect.

One can only assume you haven't got any 'evidence' and that you indeed made it up.

Edited by BWitcher

26 minutes ago, iainb said:

If you had said you were Autistic I would cut you some slack, nice to see you've picked up on the bullying accusations and turned it around on me, must feel pleased with yourself about that. Nothing offensive about Autism, you obviously don't realise you probably are and I suggest you get tested. My attitude towards Autism is to accept those with it and make adjustments on how I communicate with them. Like I said I have no interest in "debating" Covid19 other than it's impact on Speedway as this topic I remind you is in the "Speedway News and Discussions" thread, perhaps this topic should be moved out of the way into "General Discussions".

So, as you've neglected to answer a direct question all I can say is...

See you next Tuesday :t:

There are currently two Covid threads, one here and one in the General Discussion section.  BWitcher has hijacked both with continuous thread posting day after day.  He won't listen to anyone except himself (or DC2 who seems to follow him around like a sheep).

I don't think BWitcher is bullying to be fair, however he is strongly opinionated and needs to have the last word on everything!  He must trawl the web for hours and hours trying to find snippets of information to prove EVERYONE else they're wrong and he's right.

Every badly hit country in the world has dealt with Covid in a similar way, albeit on differing lockdown levels, however he flatly refuses to accept that lockdowns reduce the spread of the virus.  

Edit: And he's still responding to my posts banging the same drum when I have clearly stated I will not be responding to him any longer as it's a waste of time. Not quite sure what he's taking but I certainly don't want any of  it lol.  Just can't help himself, gotta have the last word...every time...

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

I don't think BWitcher is bullying to be fair, however he is strongly opinionated and needs to have the last word on everything!

I suggest you check out some of his posts on other threads about Speedway, when he used to post on them. His behaviour was the same as it has been on this one, obsessive to the point of bullying. He may not have set out to be a bully but he singles people out, like he seems to have done with you and baits them. Now you and I may be big and ugly enough to handle this, water off a ducks back... but not everybody is.

Bully: "a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable"

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

There are currently two Covid threads, one here and one in the General Discussion section.  BWitcher has hijacked both with continuous thread posting day after day.  He won't listen to anyone except himself (or DC2 who seems to follow him around like a sheep).

I don't think BWitcher is bullying to be fair, however he is strongly opinionated and needs to have the last word on everything!  He must trawl the web for hours and hours trying to find snippets of information to prove EVERYONE else they're wrong and he's right.

Every badly hit country in the world has dealt with Covid in a similar way, albeit on differing lockdown levels, however he flatly refuses to accept that lockdowns reduce the spread of the virus.  

Incorrect, I haven't flatly refused.

I have asked, why have the deaths from Covid-19 continuously fallen, but not those involving influenza. It's a simple question that nobody has been able to answer.

You've claimed that influenza spreads in a different way to Covid-19, despite all medial organisations saying they spread in the same way.

I have and never will 'refuse' to give the reasoning to back up any point I make. Hence I've provided the evidence that says the two spread in the same fashion.

So again, let's see this evidence that you have. 

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Incorrect, I haven't flatly refused.

I have asked, why have the deaths from Covid-19 continuously fallen, but not those involving influenza. It's a simple question that nobody has been able to answer.

You've claimed that influenza spreads in a different way to Covid-19, despite all medial organisations saying they spread in the same way.

I have and never will 'refuse' to give the reasoning to back up any point I make. Hence I've provided the evidence that says the two spread in the same fashion.

So again, let's see this evidence that you have. 

Point proven yet again so case closed m'lud :party:  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

Point proven yet again so case closed m'lud :party:  

Indeed it is proven.

You don't have the evidence.

So, we know now.. unchallenged, that the lockdown has not effected the deaths of a virus that transmits in the same way as Covid-19.

We got there in the end.

Thanks for agreeing finally chris4gillian.

• Haha 1