British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

See you next Tuesday:t:

Pathetic. Really...

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

I know that response and its definition well!!! I often get tempted to use it as a response to Posts sent me from the German mainland!!! 

1 minute ago, gustix said:

I know that response and its definition well!!! I often get tempted to use it as a response to Posts sent me from the German mainland!!! 

How mature...

47 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Not quite sure what to make of your bullet point responses.

whether  a poster may or not be autistic is completely irrelevant to any point and certainly to you. You have no right to demand such answers of someone and its at best offensive. As the examples I gave you you responded with they were both racist and homophobic. So what’s different? You are assuming somebody to have a certain condition and are attacking him with it. Sorry that’s bang plain out of order. To even suggest you want it confirmed so you can ‘adjust the way I interact with him’ is shocking.

The numbers, stats and facts surrounding Covid are important. This topic is not just about speedway. If you ‘don’t really care about the numbers’ then let those who are interested in the stats discuss them seeing as you aren’t interested.

We’ve had a very chequered history have myself And Bwitcher, we are more speedway acquaintances than good friends and have had many good debates as well as some humdingers (as anyone who used to post in Wolfcry!). He is someone I respect at times and are infuriated the next. If you feel his behaviour is that of ‘a 12 year old schoolgirl’ why are you replying like someone in the same class and age range?

There are lots of ‘facts’ about Covid19, that there is no denying whilst also lots of lies that a lot of people, myself included, are starting to pick apart.

Its clear you and he aren’t going to agree on things and it’s becoming a very twit for tat standpoint. 

Bwitcher makes lots of very valid points, which is the main crux of this topic is to discuss all things Covid.

If you aren’t ‘interested in the numbers’ I’m not really sure why you are making points on it.

Just to be clear my issue is attacking someone for what you presume to have a known medical/mental health issue is just wrong.

sorry, it is. 

You are from a medical background ? I also hear a few things which are quite disturbing in Wales NHS.Akin to censorship.

13 minutes ago, chunky said:

Gets away with what? Posting facts? And truth?

Your comment above is pretty despicable also...

Gets away with hounding and baiting people on this forum... And guess what, people commit suicide due to bullying

Not as many as Covid or the flu/pneumonia... So it's probably not worth bothering about, hey?

Edited by iainb

32 minutes ago, iainb said:

28 minutes ago, chunky said:

Pathetic. Really...

26 minutes ago, gustix said:

24 minutes ago, chunky said:

How mature...

It's a great comment/response. No doubt about that. And as things appear in regard to Moderation there will in all probability be no action taken!

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, gustix said:

It's a great comment/response. No doubt about that. And as things appear in regard to Moderation there will in all probability to action taken!

I'm preparing myself for a stint in the cooler :drink:

Edited by iainb

Just now, iainb said:

They send immature kids to the naughty step

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

As matters stand there is nothing offensive in regard to SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Shrub said:

They send immature kids to the naughty step

And you're point is?

Just now, gustix said:

As facts stand there is nothing offensive in regard to SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.

I know... I'm going to visit him next Tuesday:rofl:

2 hours ago, iainb said:

I don't think I've demanded answers of anyone... I merely asked a question, that he chose to ignore as he has every right to

I'm not assuming, I'm asking, so I can adjust my communication with them

Why would you not adjust the way you speak to somebody because of a condition they have, would you whisper to a deaf person, maybe cover your lips with your hand?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread is under the "Speedway News and Discussions" thread not "General Discussions"

I'll ignore your 12 year old schoolgirl question, you've quite clearly suspended your sense of humour at the moment

Not interested in the constant number swapping as I've said before, my issue is with BWitcher and his treatment of me and others

I've not attacked and never would someone for being Autistic, at the risk of repeating myself I merely asked so I could adjust the way I communicate

You have no need to ask for, seek, or need answers to whether someone is autistic or not, it’s none of your business. That’s all there is to say about it really.  To continue to call out someone and assume they are autistic is offensive. If you are assuming he is autistic (given that you said if he was you would adjust your communication) why not just do that anyway seeing as you say he is instead of trying to attack him with it? As you’ve just said ‘I’ve not attacked and never would someone for being autistic’ are you  not just not being hypocritical if that’s the case?

Your point about communicating with the deaf is irrelevant, this is a forum not face to face chit chat.

You mentioned the 12 year old schoolgirl comment, I just mentioned that yours are of a similar tone in reply. 

I don’t know the history of Bwitcher and something he apparently said about your dad. I read recent communications you’ve both quoted but I can’t see where the issue is? Maybe just quote and post it like Bwitcher has done to prove the point so it’s done and dusted.

Or just continue the 12 year old back and forth points scoring if you wish.

Points scoring by being offensive really isn’t a good trait. 

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

You are from a medical background ? I also hear a few things which are quite disturbing in Wales NHS.Akin to censorship.

I’m a nurse yes, but I fail to see the relevance?

Edited by stevebrum
Added words

11 hours ago, stevebrum said:

You have no need to ask for, seek, or need answers to whether someone is autistic or not, it’s none of your business. That’s all there is to say about it really.  To continue to call out someone and assume they are autistic is offensive. If you are assuming he is autistic (given that you said if he was you would adjust your communication) why not just do that anyway seeing as you say he is instead of trying to attack him with it? As you’ve just said ‘I’ve not attacked and never would someone for being autistic’ are you  not just not being hypocritical if that’s the case?

I'm not calling him out for being Autistic, I'm calling him out for being a bully, he's displaying Autistic symptoms and that may very well be a reason for it. Again, I merely asked him if he was Autistic as I have every right to and he declined to answer as he has every right to. I'd say it is my business if I am being called names by this person and he is shamefully using the death of my Father to make a pathetic point. The only hypocrisy I see is the fact that everybody else is making this into such a issue that it ironically be seen as bullying towards BWitcher. Quite what my beef with BWitcher has to do with you or anybody else is a bit puzzling. In actual fact I was asked by Crumpet77 if I had mental health problems and you "liked" the post... I suppose that could be looked up as hypocrisy also.

Your point about communicating with the deaf is irrelevant, this is a forum not face to face chit chat.

So I can't make an analogy?

You mentioned the 12 year old schoolgirl comment, I just mentioned that yours are of a similar tone in reply.

I did it was a joke, you're obviously in a bad mood 

I don’t know the history of Bwitcher and something he apparently said about your dad. I read recent communications you’ve both quoted but I can’t see where the issue is? Maybe just quote and post it like Bwitcher has done to prove the point so it’s done and dusted.

BWitcher has posted the offensive quote already... I don't know how many times I have to repeat it until it sinks in for you

I posted "I take anybody dying from a lung disease seriously. I watched my dad die from IPF 2 years ago and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy"

He directly replied to this with "I must have missed you banging on about it in previous years. Got any quotes to share?"

I find this offensive showing a distinct lack of empathy

Or just continue the 12 year old back and forth points scoring if you wish.

There will be no more back and forth with him, I've told him I don't want him reading or replying to my posts and if he does he'll just get my standard reply

Points scoring by being offensive really isn’t a good trait. 

I'm not trying to score any points at all, I'm calling out a bully. I was brought up to stand up to and challenge bully's. If he's offended by anything that I have said then as I said before, if you live by the sword you die by the sword.

Good Night

Edited by iainb