British Speedway Forum

Just now, chris4gillian said:

Another clique member methinks.

You need to think again...

I have my own thoughts, and am quite happy to post them, whether others agree with them or not. The fact that you suspect that everybody who doesn't agree with you is a "clique member" says it all...

Over to you for ANOTHER "last word"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

So here we go again, I reckon for the last time tho.

I’m a hypocrite (so you say) but then you’re  perfectly placed to judge as you appear the biggest one posting.

Keep making irrelevant comments and you will be called out for them and shown up for what they are. All good then. 

You don’t like being called out for posting like a 12 year old schoolgirl yet want to call out another poster for doing the same. We get that you are a hypocrite, thanks for confirming.

Im not easily led by anyone, you clearly don’t read my posts often. I’ve commented that I read your interpretation of what was supposedly said as not what you think at all. Others have also said the same thing. Saying that I read it the same way isn’t being ‘easily led but reaffirming what others have said. Choose to believe I want to believe something else if you choose, the fact that others say the same thing you seem to ignore or acknowledge. Seems that some can quite simply be blinded to believe what they believe to be true even tho several other people have commented to the contrary. No one will change your mind so I won’t be bothering on that. A quick foot note to add that I’m sorry to read the news about the loss of your father. Having lost my mother I fully understand the sense of loss. See, I have compassion so I make a lot of sense.

No it wasn’t an analogy, it was a statement of fact. Must learn the difference.

Anyone that knowns me will know I’m a fierce friend but like you say you must see me as enemy.  Your choice. 

Ive tried trying to have a sensible discussion with you as I consider myself a fair person and try and look at any situation with an open mind.

You only want confirmation your opinion is right, it isn’t. 

I’ll  leave you in the same position I found you.

And I’ll respond accordingly in future. 

I won't be replying to you on this topic anymore. Please leave me alone now

Just now, chunky said:

You need to think again...

I have my own thoughts, and am quite happy to post them, whether others agree with them or not. The fact that you suspect that everybody who doesn't agree with you is a "clique member" says it all...

Over to you for ANOTHER "last word"...

Quality, the clique I refer to is BWitchers mob and I certainly don't suspect everybody that doesn't agree with me is in his clique, but those that defend him definitely are.  Your comment suggested that you are one of those.  I don't do the 'last word' thing and this is 100% not a last word you clique member :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Quality, the clique I refer to is BWitchers mob and I certainly don't suspect everybody that doesn't agree with me is in his clique, but those that defend him definitely are.  Your comment suggested that you are one of those.  I don't do the 'last word' thing and this is 100% not a last word you clique member :P

Firstly, I wasn't the one that complained about somebody "having to have the last word" - and then posted a last word to say that...

Defending a comment or post is not the same as defending an individual, and I'm sorry you cannot differentiate. I have been on the BSF for many years, and until this virus thread arose, I have had no interaction with Bwitcher at all, and I have no idea who he is.

I just happen to feel the same way about the virus issues as he does (in particular the neglect of deaths from other ailments in much greater numbers).  I also disagree (as others do) that Bwitcher's comment was directed at Ian's father, as was claimed.

1 hour ago, chunky said:

If you won't like the answer, don't ask the question!

How am I supposed to like or not like the answer if I dont ask the question? There are too many uptight miserable people on this forum now with no sense of humour so I will leave you to carry on arguing with each other.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

How am I supposed to like or not like the answer if I dont ask the question? There are too many uptight miserable people on this forum now with no sense of humour so I will leave you to carry on arguing with each other.

I apologise if I misled you, but I was trying to inject some humour into the situation! My comment clearly went over your head. Just saying that you should be careful what you wish for...

I couldn't agree more about uptight miserable idiots on here. They make claims and accuse people (with no real foundation), and when you just ask them to explain what they mean, they are offended.

The BSF is supposed to be for recreational purposes...

Edited by chunky

13 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I had to look it up...never come across the phrase before.

Too much time spent in lockdown incarceration in your Viking dungeon I suspect.

Even old Gustix is using it as his catch phrase now 

Whatever happened to the pleasant humourus place that this forum used to be. :o

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jrs said:

Too much time spent in lockdown incarceration in your Viking dungeon I suspect.

Even old Gustix is using it as his catch phrase now 

Whatever happened to the pleasant humourus place that this forum used to be. :o

Could be pent up frustration from a lack of Speedway :)

26 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Nah, I think it’s some sort of conspiracy.  :D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Blupanther said:

I think it's more like a creeping syphilis meself,  a bit like covid in the sense you don't know you've got it till it's too late, sorta thing.

Personally, I think there are just too many pillocks in the world today!

• Like 7

On 8/20/2020 at 7:55 PM, chunky said:

Personally, I think there are just too many pillocks in the world today!

Agreed, there's a few on here....

• Like 5

As anyone ever considered that COVID might stand for control of vaccination for identification? In other words take your medicine or leave your face nappy on for ever!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TB1 said:

As anyone ever considered that COVID might stand for control of vaccination for identification? In other words take your medicine or leave your face nappy on for ever!

NO

2 hours ago, TB1 said:

It wont be have the vaccine or leave your mask on, it will be you have to have the vaccine to mix with other people