British Speedway Forum

54 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Spot on.

The reality is, those championing restrictions as things stand now, are championing NEVER seeing family again at Christmas.

Even if Covid-19 was to disappear overnight and never be seen again, Christmas is multiple times more dangerous for respiratory viruses than it has been for the last three months.. including now.

Of course, they are all hypocrites and would do so immediately once they weren't programmed what to do.

Beware Bwitcher they may send us to Coventry for this!

Freedoms eroding by the day, however I do get the feeling that some who agreed with the original restrictions back in March are now starting to get itchy feet! However I still cannot believe that hardly anyone in the media is holding the government to account! 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 7:11 PM, TB1 said:

Freedoms eroding by the day, however I do get the feeling that some who agreed with the original restrictions back in March are now starting to get itchy feet! However I still cannot believe that hardly anyone in the media is holding the government to account! 

no one in the media will question this  lying goverment cos they are being paid by them  to feed the lies.  they wont debate with any of the alternative   and intelligent people  out there  cos   the truth would be revealed and they know it.  as for speedway you got to be there. nothing surpasses the atmosphere the  noise the smell of r being with youre mates  and so on.  sports need crowds big ones. . this so called virus is  destroying society as we know it at the behest of this lying goverment,  we need to get on with life and all its risks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villageidiot said:

no one in the media will question this  lying goverment cos they are being paid by them  to feed the lies.  they wont debate with any of the alternative   and intelligent people  out there  cos   the truth would be revealed and they know it.  as for speedway you got to be there. nothing surpasses the atmosphere the  noise the smell of r being with youre mates  and so on.  sports need crowds big ones. . this so called virus is  destroying society as we know it at the behest of this lying goverment,  we need to get on with life and all its risks.

So all the governments around the world must be telling lies cause this bogus virus story is pretty universal and hitting a second time in lots of places. If it’s a load of lies there must be thousands upon thousands around the world complicent to the lie which to me sounds incredible.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, screm said:

See also

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/were-down-already-and-they-keep-kicking-us-british-speedway-fears-for-future/

Perhaps we should start a separate thread about this e.g. Rob Godfrey blows his top!

Edited by Happy Hunter
EXPLANATION
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

So all the governments around the world must be telling lies cause this bogus virus story is pretty universal and hitting a second time in lots of places. If it’s a load of lies there must be thousands upon thousands around the world complicent to the lie which to me sounds incredible.

yes there a lot of selfish lying pigs with their snouts in the trough. do youre research and dont listen to the lies spouted on msm

2 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

See also

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/sport/were-down-already-and-they-keep-kicking-us-british-speedway-fears-for-future/

Perhaps we should start a separate thread about this e.g. Rob Godfrey blows his top!

I don't blame him for blowing his top. I've been to two non league FA cup ties this week, with good crowds inside the grounds. I would have felt perfectly safe at Ipswich, social distancing in a large capacity stadium.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, villageidiot said:

yes there a lot of selfish lying pigs with their snouts in the trough. do youre research and dont listen to the lies spouted on msm

but worldwide there must be tousands, if into tens of thousands in with the snouts in the trough. Being as there must be so many surely at least one if not more will blow the gaff to tell the world who these unknown uper powers are.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

but worldwide there must be tousands, if into tens of thousands in with the snouts in the trough. Being as there must be so many surely at least one if not more will blow the gaff to tell the world who these unknown uper powers are.

do some research . you  want to believe all this crap. fine. you  know the old saying" sarcasm is the sincerest form of flattery" cheers

No villageidiot, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :t:

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 2

Of course the one unknown factor in all of this is come next March/April when hopefully tracks open their gates to the paying public how many will have found other things to do on their race nights.

1 hour ago, screm said:

Of course the one unknown factor in all of this is come next March/April when hopefully tracks open their gates to the paying public how many will have found other things to do on their race nights.

What else can/are they allowed to do?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What else can/are they allowed to do?

I've been busy watching some grass grow during the summer and now autumn/winter is here I've got some paint that needs to be watched drying

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

I've been busy watching some grass grow during the summer and now autumn/winter is here I've got some paint that needs to be watched drying

Speedway in trouble then - I'm now in full agreement with Screm ;)

• Haha 1