British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, screm said:

Of course the one unknown factor in all of this is come next March/April when hopefully tracks open their gates to the paying public how many will have found other things to do on their race nights.

Or how many realise how much they miss live speedway, I'll be at the first meeting of my team definitely.

6 hours ago, screm said:

Of course the one unknown factor in all of this is come next March/April when hopefully tracks open their gates to the paying public how many will have found other things to do on their race nights.

Suppose the good news is that at the moment there isn't that much to do

19 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What else can/are they allowed to do?

I believe tv can be very addictive, and understand we can get more then 4 channels.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

I believe tv can be very addictive, and understand we can get more then 4 channels.

Up here in comets land we are due colour tv soon and some people have stopped pointing at the sky when an aircraft goes passed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Very true - plenty of options for the brainwashed to continue their indoctrination ;)

On 9/27/2020 at 4:51 PM, Toad said:

https://youtu.be/tfv6MmlW_W0

Some interesting stats from the Office of National Statistics...

This is why people need to do their research before becoming hysterical. Looks like the north east will be the first part of the economy to collapse. Pubs and restaurants under restrictions and people naturally go out to meet friends and family. Now that it is illegal the north east hospitality sector might as well shut down now!

19 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

How many deaths today, have I read it right at 147, substantially more then yesterday.

Just 47 people have died within 28 days of having a positive test, what they died of we don't know 

Edited by The Third Man

It is not just about people dying  which is bad enough, but long term possibly life long  effects on those that have recovered.  Seems to me we should realize this is a previously unknown variant of the Covid strain  which  is evolving all the time. Probably we will have to learn to live with it for the foreseeable future.

• Like 2

71 deaths in uk last 24 hours, largest number since July 1st.

If cases have been doubling each week for couple weeks it’s obvious to me that deaths are likely to increase shortly after,  People mixing without social distancing/facemasks etc, simply ignoring advice and now legislation merely because they don’t want to conform is shouting out “I could t give a monkeys about anyone else, I will do what I want, it’s all about me, me, me”. Hospitals will be overrun, staff will be in danger, all because of selfish self centred people.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

71 deaths in uk last 24 hours, largest number since July 1st.

If cases have been doubling each week for couple weeks it’s obvious to me that deaths are likely to increase shortly after,  People mixing without social distancing/facemasks etc, simply ignoring advice and now legislation merely because they don’t want to conform is shouting out “I could t give a monkeys about anyone else, I will do what I want, it’s all about me, me, me”. Hospitals will be overrun, staff will be in danger, all because of selfish self centred people.

have another guess, third time lucky, in the last 24 hours 47 people have died within 28 days of having a positive test, what they died of we don't know 

Edited by The Third Man

10 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

have another guess, third time lucky, in the last 24 hours 47 people have died within 28 days of having a positive test, what they died of we don't know 

Thats alright then!!!