Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Its a con, it has always been touted as the number of tests carried out, now it seems we should all have known it wasn't that at all, for gods sake "its in the post" is now being used as an excuse by the government

I hear from contacts in the transport business that a large number of home testing kits were delivered to the home of a Mr M Hancock on Thursday afternoon......

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

I hear from contacts in the transport business that a large number of home testing kits were delivered to the home of a Mr M Hancock on Thursday afternoon......

 

Didn’t you see all the cotton buds sticking out of him when he turned to leave the lectern!  :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Greg" Hancock advises that there was 105,937 corona virus tests carried out on Friday.Twice in two days he's smashed the 100,000 figure. :o  What a man. But if you discount Thursdays figure, cos you don't want to believe it, he has beaten the target of 100,000 a day late. Shocking, there'll be people asking for his resignation now. :approve:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

"Greg" Hancock advises that there was 105,937 corona virus tests carried out on Friday.Twice in two days he's smashed the 100,000 figure. :o  What a man. But if you discount Thursdays figure, cos you don't want to believe it, he has beaten the target of 100,000 a day late. Shocking, there'll be people asking for his resignation now. :approve:

Not quite making the target, or making it a day or two late isn't really an issue.. or shouldn't be.

What many don't like is the manipulation of figures.

Simply be honest, say we're almost there, and within another day or so we will be there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gustix said:

 

I agree. It’s what flu does, it comes back in the winter.

That’s why we need to ramp up the preparations for quarantining old people in the best possible way.  

Ferguson is supposed to be modelling it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

I agree. It’s what flu does, it comes back in the winter.

That’s why we need to ramp up the preparations for quarantining old people in the best possible way.  

Ferguson is supposed to be modelling it!

Simon from the Inbetweeners springs to mind!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

"Greg" Hancock advises that there was 105,937 corona virus tests carried out on Friday.Twice in two days he's smashed the 100,000 figure. :o  What a man. But if you discount Thursdays figure, cos you don't want to believe it, he has beaten the target of 100,000 a day late. Shocking, there'll be people asking for his resignation now. :approve:

 

Nope. I bet very few of the 122,000 or 105,000 postal tests have been returned yet.

And they can’t say they’ve met it until they’ve tested 100,000 people in a day. At least another week away from that.

Shame they had to resort to lying. I voted for this lot.  :(

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DC2 said:

 

Shame they had to resort to lying. I voted for this lot.  :(

 

You were warned on several occasions !!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrs said:

You were warned on several occasions !!

 

But the sad thing is, the Tories even when lying are still miles better than Labour.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tsunami said:

"Greg" Hancock advises that there was 105,937 corona virus tests carried out on Friday.Twice in two days he's smashed the 100,000 figure. :o  What a man. But if you discount Thursdays figure, cos you don't want to believe it, he has beaten the target of 100,000 a day late. Shocking, there'll be people asking for his resignation now. :approve:

He is totally out of his depth

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blupanther said:

There will be plenty of people with no companies to run after this. Unlocked countries have all had lower death rates per million than the UK, and not destroyed their economies in the process. The link below gives the statistics in case you haven't seen it ...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

 

They cant control deaths with lockdown it seems!Follow Swedish example maybe!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy