British Speedway Forum
tellboy

Will the premiership start on time?

1 minute ago, stevehone said:

and if that were the case would the 500 limit include people in the pits as that would be 70+ people down on the 500 paying straight off

The strong possibility that there would be no medical cover sadly means how many people might pay becomes of no interest. 

Very sad but we all need to help each other through this and hope that we, businesses, sports and life as we know it survives.

19 minutes ago, stevehone said:

and if that were the case would the 500 limit include people in the pits as that would be 70+ people down on the 500 paying straight off

Must do as will be groups of people over 500 in one place, so all people involved and at the track, cuts down the number of the paying public even more

29 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Thought BT Sport has still got it this season

BT have only got the GP’s. Eurosport has got the rights to the rest (EC, PL, WU21)

46 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Regarding the tweet reply, Speedway Star reports the BSPA have spoken to Eurosport about fixtures and the possibilities of some being run behind closed doors.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Regarding the tweet reply, Speedway Star reports the BSPA have spoken to Eurosport about fixtures and the possibilities of some being run behind closed doors.

i thought most were already when on tv

Edited by stevehone
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, stevehone said:

i thought most were already when on tv

Buddum Tish...:D

12 hours ago, Speedster15 said:

Don't jump down my throat if things change but this is the plan as of right now. Like I said plans could change again but I want to keep you all updated as and when I can on this very serious situation.

Season delayed until May.

I honestly cant see the season starting at all to be honest with you. 

Why? Who are you and on what authorirty do you speak?  It's not rocket science to come up with that. May is kicking the can but correct in that they just need a point to reflect on the position at that time. Current worse case projections suggest that any speedway this season is unlikely. We don't need your expertise to come up with that.

• Like 3

It seems highly unlikely racing will start anytime soon, Ryan Douglas has returned to Australia and has to self isolate for 14 days, and Luke Becker has returned to California

53 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

That's for you to find out.

Obviously some do seeing as someone is already creating a thread for a upcoming meeting.

Not really as I couldn't give a stuff but if you want to give yourself credibility with these "listen to me" posts in the style of Young Ones Rik (& it was only Neil the hippy who called everyone Guys!) then you need clarify a touch :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

It seems highly unlikely racing will start anytime soon, Ryan Douglas has returned to Australia and has to self isolate for 14 days, and Luke Becker has returned to California

Why they can’t self isolate in the country they are working in is beyond me tho.:o

• Haha 1

I'm sure I heard on the radio this morning that they will possibly get over 70s to isolate for 4 months,,, and thats probably 95 percenent of the crowd

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Why they can’t self isolate in the country they are working in is beyond me tho.:o

He wanted to return to Australia I believe, and anyone travelling to Australia has to self isolate for 14 days on their arrival

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

He wanted to return to Australia I believe, and anyone travelling to Australia has to self isolate for 14 days on their arrival

I can’t see many businesses allowing staff to self isolate in a different country. Although of course they are self employed. Just doesn’t sit right with when you have work waiting to start in a matter of weeks.