British Speedway Forum
tellboy

Will the premiership start on time?

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Why they can’t self isolate in the country they are working in is beyond me tho.:o

Because they are not working. Do you think riders would return home and be in breach of contract if they knew meetings would go ahead?

Scotland have already banned events with more that 500 people. So do you really think that the season would start when you have 2 Championship clubs that cannot race at home?

7 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Then don't listen. I don't care. 

I'll tell everyone the current plan even though it could change. You have a choice to either listen or not. I'm not screaming in front of your face saying 'LISTEN TO ME'

You've done nothing but moan all winter long Mr. Victor Meldrew.

God help everyone who has to be under quarantine in the same household as you once Boris instructs over 70's to stay at home in strict isolation for the next 4 months. 

I've not been on here frequently through choice and the fact that you consider my input as moaning shows what a div you are, so perhaps you are close to management?

1 minute ago, Speedster15 said:

Listen Victor I told you the other day. I'm not going to give you what you want. What you crave. You need me to give you attention in order for you to make it through the day.

It's not going to happen.

If you want to try and get an argument going then be my guest. But I'm telling you now. You would be wasting your time. I have bigger priorities at this moment in time and so should you. Worry about your loved ones and be there for them. Instead of putting me first. No point in saying you don't put me first as you have made me a priority so far.

This conversation (Game in your mind) ends here on my behalf.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted, you can't even get that right :rolleyes:

I'll stick you back on ignore so bid you good day!

8 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Listen Victor I told you the other day. I'm not going to give you what you want. What you crave. You need me to give you attention in order for you to make it through the day.

It's not going to happen.

If you want to try and get an argument going then be my guest. But I'm telling you now. You would be wasting your time. I have bigger priorities at this moment in time and so should you. Worry about your loved ones and be there for them. Instead of putting me first. No point in saying you don't put me first as you have made me a priority so far.

This conversation (Game in your mind) ends here on my behalf.

Nobody is listening to you. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

Because they are not working. Do you think riders would return home and be in breach of contract if they knew meetings would go ahead?

Scotland have already banned events with more that 500 people. So do you really think that the season would start when you have 2 Championship clubs that cannot race at home?

If the riders have been told then why not just tell the fans too? There should be no cloud of mystery

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Because they want to be around loved ones so they can look out and care for them.

JFC god help this forum once the vast majority of you go under strict isolation at home for the next 4 months.

So miserable. 

What utter codswallop and you know it.

Unless they have relatives who are elderly and vulnerable they don’t ‘need caring for’.

The riders must have been told they won’t be racing for their clubs till at least April which begs the question why aren’t the fans being told this instead of this secrecy of a meeting tomorrow that will update fans on the current situation.

By all accounts we all know the season isn’t starting this week if riders are being allowed to isolate so this isn’t going to be any new news. 

Most people will have guessed all this anyway, even you. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Nice of you to show your true colours in the last couple of posts.

Selfish, Selfish, Selfish. 

We all know your true colours however.

If I’m so ‘selfish’ why was I shopping for elderly and vulnerable today to get them some essentials they desperately need that the greedy are taking for themselves?:rolleyes:

know nothing, know nothing , know nothing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

We all know your true colours however.

If I’m so ‘selfish’ why was I shopping for elderly and vulnerable today to get them some essentials they desperately need that the greedy are taking for themselves?:rolleyes:

know nothing, know nothing , know nothing. 

Put the moron on ignore brum, the idiot is not worth a second of your time ...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

If the riders have been told then why not just tell the fans too? There should be no cloud of mystery

Is that 3 wolves riders that have gone home Steve? Strange if true, that apart from the Danes and poles who are in lock down, no one else has announced they've gone have they :unsure:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

so perhaps you are close to management?

Very very close.

47 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

I have bigger priorities at this moment in time

Deciding on the short term future of UK speedway. Shutting it down for a few months ( or more likely this year ).

48 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

First of all you said and I quote.

Why they cant self isolate in the country they are working in is beyond me tho. 

Followed by.

If the riders have been told then why not just tell the fans too? There should be no cloud of mystery.

Well 

No.1 Riders want to be with loved ones to look after and care for them. Unlike the selfish mindset you have riders want to look out for others and not just themselves.

No.2 You're a paying customer so you will be told in due course. You're not entitled to anything so you will be told when the heads of British Speedway decide to tell you.

Your mindset. 

Why do riders have to fly home to be with loved ones and why aren't we told on the spot about everything. 

Like I said Selfish.

Sure you did.

Couple of gullible people will fall for your points scoring act though. Not me but you should get a few likes from the inner circle.

Why the hell don't you grow up, you talk a load of bull sh.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My guess is the BSPA are waiting for the government to say you can't run - because of legal/financial reasons? 

2 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

Very very close.

I do hope not after reading "No.2 You're a paying customer so you will be told in due course. You're not entitled to anything so you will be told when the heads of British Speedway decide to tell you"

It would explain a lot and is certainly a no2. Whilst not entirely wrong in itself, the tone of that hardly helps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Badge said:

Is that 3 wolves riders that have gone home Steve? Strange if true, that apart from the Danes and poles who are in lock down, no one else has announced they've gone have they :unsure:

Yes apparently so, but there are other teams affected. Birmingham have 2 Italians in their team who I believe aren’t here either.

17 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Yes apparently so, but there are other teams affected. Birmingham have 2 Italians in their team who I believe aren’t here either.

Let's be honest, there is absolutely no chance of the season starting for at least 2 months so CVS has probably told them to go now while they still can

• Like 1