tellboy

Will the premiership start on time?

And there we have it.

No medical cover, no speedway.

3 minutes ago, acef said:

And there we have it.

No medical cover, no speedway.

You have summed it up perfectly ...

Arnt the medical team at speedway events St. John’s ambulance. I thought they were volunteers.? Can they no still volunteer. Unless there is a big accident and a county ambulance needs calling I can’t see why speedway can’t get the medical cover. 

34 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

And with that news the proposed plan is now out the window. Fingers crossed all clubs can survive but fear the worst.

Will you do this board a favour and stop insulting the intelligence of those who post on it.

You are certainly insulting mine and I take offence to that.

Stop being a child. A WUM. A troll.

If you can't then do us all a favour and stop posting.

It is absolutely pathetic.

This is an evolving situation and no planning would have been done until the Association had further and central government guidance. Like the rest of the nation and every business within it. 

You attention seeking little cretin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Arnt the medical team at speedway events St. John’s ambulance. I thought they were volunteers.? Can they no still volunteer. Unless there is a big accident and a county ambulance needs calling I can’t see why speedway can’t get the medical cover. 

Doesn't matter. 

Would not be ethically right to run under the current circumstances

6 hours ago, stevebrum said:

If the riders have been told then why not just tell the fans too? There should be no cloud of mystery

Will be announced tomorrow I'd imagine after BSPA meeting.

• Like 1

I would have thought running a sport that could potentially take away I.C.U resources is morally wrong at this time. Sorry but the BSPA has no choice but to postpone the start of the season. 

• Like 5

There will be no ambulance cover at any mass gatherings from tomorrow so no speedway.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

My information was 100% spot on. I would know. You wouldn't as your a fan. I'm involved at Peterborough Speedway and I know the situation and the proposed plan which is now out of the window..

You don't have to like me and you don't have to respect me.

At the end of the day if you're one of those who doesn't believe me then more fool you. If you're one of those who believes me and that I am involved at Peterborough Speedway then good on you as you're one of the smarter ones.

16 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

My information was 100% spot on. I would know. You wouldn't as your a fan. I'm involved at Peterborough Speedway and I know the situation and the proposed plan which is now out of the window..

At the end of the day if you're one of those who doesn't believe me then more fool you. If you're one of those who believes me and that I am involved at Peterborough Speedway then good on you as you're one of the smarter ones.

Well if your involved in the promotion of Peterborough speedway you would know about the rules of posting on here ? And also posting crap as you do. The one you are right about is there will be a late start to the season.  

23 minutes ago, Speedster15 said:

Last time I engage with you.

You have absolutely no idea who I am and what type of connections I have.

I can tell you that I have enough of them to know that you are stupid little child.

Not feeding your psychotic ego from here on.

Good day to you.

• Like 3

Genuine question to anyone who knows. How do I block someone? For the life of me I can't figure it out!

Time to delete our resident troll so I can get on with some normal conversation.

Edit: did it. Peace at last!

Edited by acef
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Have the schools closed in Peterborough already? 

Underrated post.

• Like 1