British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Don't know if its been asked before but will the behind closed doors meetings in Poland be available on television in the UK?

But are free to watch on Facebook on ‘continental speedway’ page on reliable and ad free links. 

It’s well worth joining the page for the links alone. 

• Like 1

Looks like to compensate for those customers who suspended there sky sports subscription,  that now its back there putting there prices up to redeem the money again from all subscribers to sky tv and sky broadband, 

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Looks like to compensate for those customers who suspended there sky sports subscription,  that now its back there putting there prices up to redeem the money again from all subscribers to sky tv and sky broadband, 

Always the expectation to be honest

Edited by tyke

See that Premier Sport is covering Polish Speedway but also see that FREE SPORT is covering it also (just a few days later)    That will do me 

48 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

See that Premier Sport is covering Polish Speedway but also see that FREE SPORT is covering it also (just a few days later)    That will do me 

It`s not a few days later on Freesports  tonight and Friday`s it`s LIVE

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Good to see that supporters are able to attend and from what I see they are not having  to keep apart

Is it?         A spike in viral infections and they'll be closed down right away.   I would think the Polish health authorities will have been watching this behavious, and will be issuing some very strict instructions regarding future behaviour.

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Is it?         A spike in viral infections and they'll be closed down right away.   I would think the Polish health authorities will have been watching this behavious, and will be issuing some very strict instructions regarding future behaviour.

They might ban spectators if there was a spike in infections ,doubt that they would close the sport down .IMO 
There would be the same issues over here no doubt,when you see the number of people ignoring the lock down at public gatherings.

With all that space I would have thought that officials would have said that two empty seats either side and also none in the same row  But did anyone know that they could go  ??

Did I hear correctly? Polish tracks are now allowed upto 25% capacity?!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes as from weekends just gone fixtures 

On 6/23/2020 at 12:00 PM, Skidder1 said:

Same as the UK then way before lockdown rules were even being thought of !! 

• Haha 1