British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Season Ticket Holders

Have any promoters said what they intend to do about season tickets??:unsure:

Probably roll them over until 2021 as I can not see the season starting until August at the earliest if at all.Suppose if you wanted they would have to issue a re fund.

22 minutes ago, dantodan said:

Have any promoters said what they intend to do about season tickets??:unsure:

Kent have refunded but as they sold for combined CL / NDL with no either /other of part season option, I guess they have assessed that they won't be running all matches or most likely NDL at all.

Some Clubs seem to have put holding statements up saying they will review and monitor.

Most clubs including mine nothing as yet.

No speedway until June 15 at the earliest. 
Season likely to be very curtailed if it ever gets started.

Many clubs might fold , but maybe we get a discount for next year ?

I am a UD Almería season ticket holder and we still have 6 home games to be played!

Will these games be played? If not will I get a refund?

Who cares?

People are dying, people are very ill......there are far too many serious matters to address, rather than speculating about refunds!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Mr Snackette said:

I am a UD Almería season ticket holder and we still have 6 home games to be played!

Will these games be played? If not will I get a refund?

Who cares?

People are dying, people are very ill......there are far too many serious matters to address, rather than speculating about refunds!

Yes speedway is trivial compared to the fight against Coronavirus.  But if you are living on statutory sick pay £94 per week you will need the money back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dantodan said:

Yes speedway is trivial compared to the fight against Coronavirus.  But if you are living on statutory sick pay £94 per week you will need the money back.

In the scheme of things it is fairly trivial , however I noticed my season ticket cheque ( 2 tickets) had been cashed and I asked for money back. Got a response that request sent to accounts department( did not know they had one)   nothing heard since.  More important things going on at the moment and I will not starve , but I would really like my money back. About  £460

Edited by wealdstone
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dantodan said:

With due respect, if you are living on £94 pw sick pay, why/how would you buy a season ticket??  In the meanwhile stay safe.

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

With due respect, if you are living on £94 pw sick pay, why/how would you buy a season ticket??  In the meanwhile stay safe.

Because like myself the season ticket was bought months ago , long before the current lockdown started 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

What a stupid post!  My season ticket was bought in good faith during December 2019 and I would like it back sometime

• Like 5

Ok, I was only asking. Your post suggested you might have purchased while on ssp?! No insult intended.  Hope you stay safe and well

• Like 1

bloody hell, what a daft statement.he bought one to go and watch the sport he loves, does it really matter, in these times, how it was funded.goob on ya bro