British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Season Ticket Holders

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Yeah but if the high street retailer is waiting to re-open with new stock, including what the customer wants, in a couple of months so what is the issue?

Quite the Terms and Conditions that retailer has, conditions that would be blown to bits if the customer pushed on it. 

I Have paid £480 and not even got a ticket worthless though it may be, but the boss of my club studiously refuses to even reply.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

I Have paid £480 and not even got a ticket worthless though it may be, but the boss of my club studiously refuses to even reply.

Just a thought but if you paid by credit card, ask the card company for your money via chargeback, or if that fails, section 75.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RS50 said:

Just a thought but if you paid by credit card, ask the card company for your money via chargeback, or if that fails, section 75.

I Paid by cheque, its not the money and never has been , it is just the utter contempt shown by the bosses to just ignore me.  What  I suppose can you expect from a management that shaft Blue Badger holders

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

No matter what ways anyone loks at the situation the club are in the wrong, you can say whatever you like about clubs going out of business, this guy has paid around £500 and cant even get a reply, Peterboro speedway are treating their customer with contempt, I personally would request my money be returned, and then i would take my custom elsewhere..

• Like 2

17 hours ago, wealdstone said:

I Paid by cheque, its not the money and never has been , it is just the utter contempt shown by the bosses to just ignore me.  What  I suppose can you expect from a management that shaft Blue Badger holders

Mind your fingers

Blue Badgers - The New Name For Our Inclusive Network | Blue Badge ...

On 4/24/2020 at 7:49 PM, craigACE said:

Hopefully not too may will be demanding their money back. That could be the difference from being here or going bust.

If people want their money back though the should not be refused it.IMO

• Like 1

Agree they are entitled to it. If event does not take place at advertised time the customer is entitled to a refund. If they can afford to let the club keep it they should. It would help.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:51 AM, RS50 said:

Mr Chapman refusing to give up hope of Speedway this season. To continue the positive  tone I am also refusing to give up hope of getting my money back.  I am not exactly known  for optimism it must be said 

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Mr Chapman refusing to give up hope of Speedway this season. To continue the positive  tone I am also refusing to give up hope of getting my money back.  I am not exactly known  for optimism it must be said 

Good luck with that Wealdy! :blink:

The promotion that stitched up BB holders without proper explanation  continuing to retain season ticket money paid in good faith again with no explanation.

Another day goes by from the promotion whose main concern is  shafting BB holders whilst  not giving a stuff that they are retaining season ticket money imo frauduently.

I do not need the money   as I have said but now a matter of principal. I will not be treated with such arrogant disregard  and will shortly being making a claim to small claims court.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Another day goes by from the promotion whose main concern is  shafting BB holders whilst  not giving a stuff that they are retaining season ticket money imo frauduently.

I do not need the money   as I have said but now a matter of principal. I will not be treated with such arrogant disregard  and will shortly being making a claim to small claims court.

Don’t blame you doing a small claim court action. Just think of the people who are being ignored just like yourself but cannot afford to lose that money.

• Like 1