British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeilWatson

Full meeting video stream on Facebook - 27th March, 7.30pm

Tapes Up Productions with thanks to Ged Rathbone and in association with Motive Car Accessories present full coverage of the 2018 SGB Championship fixture between the Peterborough Panthers and the Newcastle Diamonds - from 19th May 2018.

If you would like to sponsor our next Facebook Premiere, please contact Tapes Up Productions for details of available meetings.

https://www.facebook.com/tapesupproductions/videos/1294379284286403/

Edited by NeilWatson
To correct the link!

On 3/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, NeilWatson said:

Tapes Up Productions with thanks to Ged Rathbone and in association with Motive Car Accessories present full coverage of the 2018 SGB Championship fixture between the Peterborough Panthers and the Newcastle Diamonds - from 19th May 2018.

If you would like to sponsor our next Facebook Premiere, please contact Tapes Up Productions for details of available meetings.

https://www.facebook.com/tapesupproductions/videos/1294379284286403/

The link above is now correct, apologies

edinbra on the same day stream !  . but peterborough gets my viewing . 

monarchs may get the 1/2 from 7pm . great idea , lets have some more of it , like the panthers v comets when worky really stuffed the cuddly toys in 2018 . naa didnt think you would .

looks like glasgow missed out on this trick !

cheers nNeil for that info .

If tonight's session is a success it is hoped to show more meetings, and care will be taken to avoid clashes if at all possible.

• Like 1

it can only be a success . its like being in groundhog day . miss this n miss out .  :t:

Shame the 2 streamings are on at the same time

Edinburgh are 'staging' a meeting every Friday at the same time.  They began their 'season' last Friday, with a match against - - Peterboro!    Others are now following their lead, which is great, but the Monarchs can claim 'seniority' for Friday nights! 

1 hour ago, Cookiefan said:

Shame the 2 streamings are on at the same time

I understand the Peterborough v Newcastle meeting will be available to view via Tapes Up Productions after the 19.30 performance.

Shame it is on Facebook. I used to enjoy keeping in touch with people who I know on there but sadly two years ago I got an obscene message from an unknown person. I therefore wrote to Facebook with a copy of the message to ask them to block the original sender or take such action as they thought fit. 

They wrote back to say that as I had sent them an obscene message I was banned for life and no further correspondence would be entered into! So I sent them a message to say they could put Facebook where the sun doesn't shine and I have never returned although a number of friends have told me how I could get around their ban. As far as I am concerned there is no way I would ever return although there are many times I wish that I had never complained to them.

Please can you do the live streams on other formats so I can enjoy the videos?

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Edinburgh are 'staging' a meeting every Friday at the same time.  They began their 'season' last Friday, with a match against - - Peterboro!    Others are now following their lead, which is great, but the Monarchs can claim 'seniority' for Friday nights! 

Peterborough can now race Friday's due to Cookie not being in their team.:cheers:

Or can they as they are now in the top league.

After a few issues the stream now appears to be going ahead - enjoy!

Good meetings on video from Edinburgh and Peterborough this evening with some great races that show why we all love Speedway. Thank you to those who made it possible.

• Like 2

Those who were concerned that two of these showings coincided might be relieved to know that all three of this week's matches were available to watch well after the streaming so you can watch them any time. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chris116 said:

Shame it is on Facebook. I used to enjoy keeping in touch with people who I know on there but sadly two years ago I got an obscene message from an unknown person. I therefore wrote to Facebook with a copy of the message to ask them to block the original sender or take such action as they thought fit. 

They wrote back to say that as I had sent them an obscene message I was banned for life and no further correspondence would be entered into! So I sent them a message to say they could put Facebook where the sun doesn't shine and I have never returned although a number of friends have told me how I could get around their ban. As far as I am concerned there is no way I would ever return although there are many times I wish that I had never complained to them.

Please can you do the live streams on other formats so I can enjoy the videos?

7.30 tonight - EaglesTV -- on the web..so you can watch. Go to Eastbourne's web site

• Thanks 1