British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hawks 1975

Can we look forward to the postman arriving soon with Issue 96?

In amidst all that is going on, I wondered what the chances were of the new issue having been sent to the printers prior to everything snarling up? Might we be lucky enough to have it pop through our letterboxes whilst the postmen are still delivering? Any chance you can give us some good news Tony?!

• Like 1

I had my issue delivered some weeks ago now? Main feature was on Jeremy Doncaster's career who also featured on the front cover.

On 3/27/2020 at 6:51 AM, steve roberts said:

I had my issue delivered some weeks ago now? Main feature was on Jeremy Doncaster's career who also featured on the front cover.

Thought you might enjoy this, if you haven't seen it already:

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

Thought you might enjoy this, if you haven't seen it already:

Many thanks!

What would be interesting would be an interview with Mark Courtenay who had so much talent and was a brilliant stylist but who had off track issues before making a dramatic comeback.

15 hours ago, steve roberts said:

What would be interesting would be an interview with Mark Courtenay who had so much talent and was a brilliant stylist but who had off track issues before making a dramatic comeback.

I remember  seeing him ride all those years ago for Barrow his move to Belle Vue/ King's Lynn did not quite work out for him.A terrific stylist even after his enforced layoff Mark came back and had a decent career.Along with Mel Taylor those two never quite did  fullfil there true potential great to see Mark still involved within the sport.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, steve roberts said:

Many thanks!

Well that moment of goodwill didn't last very long!

1 hour ago, Watkins said:

No 97 came last saturday

Mine arrived this morning with an interview with Marek Cieslak with some surprising comments about Bob Dugard!