British Speedway Forum

Its best watched from about 15 in after the chuckle bros have finished and even then with the sound down :t:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Its best watched from about 15 in after the chuckle bros have finished and even then with the sound down :t:

You’re like a broken record that unfortunately can’t get to stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

You’re like a broken record that unfortunately can’t get to stop.

Ditto:rofl:

I've enjoyed watching all the meetings every week,and the Sunday dinner interviews.keep up the good work guys.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:40 AM, Pinny said:

Its a great service each week , but can I ask why such poor fixture choices sometimes? Surely theres better meetings Vs Newport to choose?

the 1999 fixtures , 2003 when we had Iversen , 2010 , 2011? 

The meetings are chosen first and foremost for the standard of the racing. We have a record of how many heats from each match were chosen for the end of season highlights tapes. 

So while Newport may have had better teams in other matches they did not provide such good racing. 

Edited by Al Stewart
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, burton1 said:

I've enjoyed watching all the meetings every week,and the Sunday dinner interviews.keep up the good work guys.

Totally agree.  Thoroughly enjoyable viewing. 

On 8/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, geoff100 said:

Sounds like You need to have a word with the person that’s forcing you to watch it.;)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Sounds like You need to ha:Dve a word with the person that’s forcing you to watch it.;)

No probs watching the racing its just those chuckle bros :D

We are taking a week off from the EMTV Rewind matches because of the GPs. Next one will be Friday 4th September. 

EdinburghMonarchs.png NewportWasps.png

MONARCHS V NEWPORT

This Friday, 4th September, from 7:30pm EMTV will show the PL KOC clash with Newport from 1999.

9 hours ago, edmon said:

EdinburghMonarchs.png NewportWasps.png

MONARCHS V NEWPORT

This Friday, 4th September, from 7:30pm EMTV will show the PL KOC clash with Newport from 1999.

Someone was listening :D

15 hours ago, Pinny said:

Someone was listening :D

Well if I knew they were doing requests how about the 2009 PREMIER LEAGUE PROMOTION PLAY-OFFS and the meeting on FRIDAY OCTOBER 9th 2009: which was the SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG of the competition which ended up Edinburgh 52 Newcastle 43 (Agg: 93-93) and the meeting went to an exciting sudden-death Golden Heats match decider. This was I believe the first ever time Golden Heats had been used and unfortunately (for me anyway) the result went the wrong way. Would love to see that one again... Also it was the first time that season that I had seen the Diamonds loose in all my travels that year...

Regards
THJ

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well if I knew they were doing requests how about the 2009 PREMIER LEAGUE PROMOTION PLAY-OFFS and the meeting on FRIDAY OCTOBER 9th 2009: which was the SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG of the competition which ended up Edinburgh 52 Newcastle 43 (Agg: 93-93) and the meeting went to an exciting sudden-death Golden Heats match decider. This was I believe the first ever time Golden Heats had been used and unfortunately (for me anyway) the result went the wrong way. Would love to see that one again... Also it was the first time that season that I had seen the Diamonds loose in all my travels that year...

Regards
THJ

I'm amazed the "Golden Heats" match hasn't so far featured in this series. 

• Thanks 1

Edinburgh streaming live youth championship on Saturday

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Edinburgh streaming live youth championship on Saturday

Gosh! Big interest for speedway looks to be on its way back!

Edited by Guest