British Speedway Forum

From what I hear the streaming was good last night. Graeme Campbell had got the problems sorted from the last meeting. 

Got to say if it wasn't for Graeme and Gordon Campbell's, along with  dad John's, enthusiasm for the sport I doubt if last night's meeting would have gone ahead.

Look forward to next season's meetings being streamed for away supporters, subject to BSPL approval.

• Like 1

Difficult to tell given the level of opposition last night but i thought Wullie looked really quick. Hope he can be a trump card at reserve next season. 

• Like 1

I wasn't able to watch the stream on Friday and was hoping to watch 'on demand' but it doesn't seem to be available. 

On 10/7/2020 at 5:13 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

I wasn't able to watch the stream on Friday and was hoping to watch 'on demand' but it doesn't seem to be available. 

Hi Rob,

event should be able to watch on demand if you click through to the match report https://www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk/news-centre/article/2020-10-02/lawson-takes-the-title- then there is a link at the bottom to buy the recording 

1 hour ago, gmuncie said:

Hi Rob,

event should be able to watch on demand if you click through to the match report https://www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk/news-centre/article/2020-10-02/lawson-takes-the-title- then there is a link at the bottom to buy the recording 

Many thanks. As you can tell I'm very keen to encourage this streaming. I'm practically housebound currently so these streams are a vital lifeline. There's only so much Polish speedway you can take....

Going forward, I'd prefer to access the on demand video without seeing the match report first. Keep up the good work and I hope you weren't let down by outside technology again. 

I always enjoy my trips to Armadale, whether in person or virtually. 

Thanks again