British Speedway Forum

Monarchs were defending League Champions in 2004 but started the season with a very tough Premier Trophy section which included an outstanding Hull team. We lost at Glasgow by 11 points then faced the Tigers in the return at Armadale, their team featuring Parker, Stancl and Grieves and we faced a big hurdle if we were to land the match points and the aggregate bonus. This meeting was sponsored by Liam Rudden!

91651616_542816343306498_423853301486845

You can watch here on the Official Website or over on Facebook from 7:30pm.

Those that have a Facebook account will be able to join in and chat in real time with other supporters enjoying the action.

Plus, if you own an AppleTV, Chromecast or Samsung Smart TV, you can watch the action on the big screen. Just tap here and follow the instructions.

Edited by edmon

3 hours ago, edmon said:

Monarchs were defending League Champions in 2004 but started the season with a very tough Premier Trophy section which included an outstanding Hull team. We lost at Glasgow by 11 points then faced the Tigers in the return at Armadale, their team featuring Parker, Stancl and Grieves and we faced a big hurdle if we were to land the match points and the aggregate bonus. This meeting was sponsored by Liam Rudden!

91651616_542816343306498_423853301486845

You can watch here on the Official Website or over on Facebook from 7:30pm.

Those that have a Facebook account will be able to join in and chat in real time with other supporters enjoying the action.

Plus, if you own an AppleTV, Chromecast or Samsung Smart TV, you can watch the action on the big screen. Just tap here and follow the instructions.

I'm really enjoying these videos and it is great to see what an excellent job is being achieved by EMTV. Mike's commentaries are always a superb 'listen'. You're doing a great job and it's a great comfort to know I can see a couple of excellent second tier meetings a week during this horrible situation. Thank you, Monarchs. 

(that's me banned from Ashfield......)

Edited by RobMcCaffery
  • Like 1

I thought I'd better add that if you do go ahead with live pay per view once the season gets underway I hope to be a regular viewer if funds permit. 

Really have enjoyed the uploads so far. Great to be able to take a nostalgic look down through the archives, with a points limit of 45.

Be interesting to know what the viewing figures are for such meetings?

Edited by Robinh88

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

Does anybody have the Facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/edinburghmonarchs/

If watching after the transmission there should be a posting with link on the page or look in the videos section.

Edited by RobMcCaffery

I thoroughly enjoyed the Berwick meeting. Especially mike hunters brutal honesty towards the home riders. 
great service. Thank you very much 

12 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I thoroughly enjoyed the Berwick meeting. Especially mike hunters brutal honesty towards the home riders. 
great service. Thank you very much 

I switched the sound down after the first ht J sedgeman jumped the start broke the tapes and mr ( edinburgh riders never do anything wrong) hunter with the best view in the stadium never saw it !

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

I switched the sound down after the first ht J sedgeman jumped the start broke the tapes and mr ( edinburgh riders never do anything wrong) hunter with the best view in the stadium never saw it !

I think he mentioned several times that he does not have the best viewing position in the Stadium so why the petty criticism on a great job the promotion are doing to help the fans through this difficult times.You obviously have not seen a lot of Edinburgh videos as he can be critical of home riders performances if he thinks fit.:rolleyes:

Have been to edinburgh and seen the box high above the first bend its as good a view as the referee and for years have read mr hunters match reports their is no one more biast than him.thats my view and i respect yours .

9 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Have been to edinburgh and seen the box high above the first bend its as good a view as the referee and for years have read mr hunters match reports their is no one more biast than him.thats my view and i respect yours .

Could be wrong but I think it is only filmed from High on 1st bend the commentary if from building on backstraight.

• Like 1

Been a fan of EMTV for some time and think they are doing a fantastic job providing these streams for our entertainment.

The individual heats going back over the years in the "Archive" section invariably contain wins for any combination of red/blue helmet covers, but I don't have a problem with that. It's always great to see Josh Pickering or some other Monarch's rider winning from the back as that's what speedway is all about.

So please keep on EMTV with these brilliant streams !!

• Like 1

Mike's commentary on the Monarchs' narrow escape against Berwick was painfully direct and honest. It's remarkable how Monarchs video have been able to keep developing and put the efforts of certain southern-based services to shame. (Okay, Mike was a colleague on KM Video but that has no influence on the judgement, honest!). 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

EMTV doing a good job could only get better when they show a Berwick victory

• Haha 1