British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
archie21

Hull Vikings 2020 Souvenir Programme / Magazine

Today ( 07-04-2020 ) I received a copy of the above magazine which I enjoyed reading BUT in 2004 the vikings won the triple with a photo in the middle page of the mag.

The caption for the photo names a Garry Astras . I can never remember a rider of that name ever riding for the Vikings. A bad mistake when the photo is clearly Garry Stead

a Vikings favorite. If you use team photos at least get the riders names correct !!!

2 hours ago, archie21 said:

Today ( 07-04-2020 ) I received a copy of the above magazine which I enjoyed reading BUT in 2004 the vikings won the triple with a photo in the middle page of the mag.

The caption for the photo names a Garry Astras . I can never remember a rider of that name ever riding for the Vikings. A bad mistake when the photo is clearly Garry Stead

a Vikings favorite. If you use team photos at least get the riders names correct !!!

check out the poster on the workington thread . there is a rider called Karl stonehewer and one called lou sampson  . dont but any more .