British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IronScorpion

Ask The Chairman

33 minutes ago, iainb said:

All media should be handed over to the people that do Glasgow's... they're on a different level

They certainly are and it's because they devote time and effort and financial investment.

Everything about BSPA Media is cheap and reactive but as long as a few people can milk the system it will be no different nor any better.

13 hours ago, HGould said:

Might be a nice bloke, might have methanol in his veins, Scunny is a decent track although poorly supported numbers wise .

As the head man of our Sport though and on his record as Vice Chairman he was and still is way out of his depth. No marketing ideas, no vision, no charisma, look at the Scunthorpe programme (a joke) website (an embarassment) social media ( non existant ) and then compare with Barry Bishop, Lee Kilby, Peter Faceena and a few other Promoters and the likes of Rob Painter GB man

Sport is cooked with "dumb down Godfrey" in charge. Time for an Independent professional approach.

Hi,

I did a live Q and A on Thursday before our showing of the NICE 2v Challenge (still available to watch on our website) - if you want to see the Q and A session its available on our FB page - if people dont use FB and would like to see it I will put it on to our Website.

Many thanks, and please keep safe

Barry

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, barrybishop said:

Hi,

I did a live Q and A on Thursday before our showing of the NICE 2v Challenge (still available to watch on our website) - if you want to see the Q and A session its available on our FB page - if people dont use FB and would like to see it I will put it on to our Website.

Many thanks, and please keep safe

Barry

Please put the Q&A onto the website. 

I enjoyed the video of the NICE 2v Challenge, just wish I had got to see it live. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jenga said:

are you referring to GOD ders  THE fixture manipulator ?

Absolutely.

• Sad 1