Hi

I wondered if anyone could help with heat by heat results for 

BLRC 1993
PLRC 1995
PLRC 1996
ELRC 1998-2000
ELRC 2002-2004

Many thanks

No help to your query but the plrc at Bradford in 95 or 96. I think I am rembering this right... that Chris Louis was leading the final and got an engine failure. Can anyone confirm this or is it something I have dreamt? 

3 minutes ago, James Carter said:

No help to your query but the plrc at Bradford in 95 or 96. I think I am rembering this right... that Chris Louis was leading the final and got an engine failure. Can anyone confirm this or is it something I have dreamt? 

Sure that’s right not sure  which year ,would guess 96 as Sam Ermolenko won and wasn’t at Wolves that year, Sheffield?

2 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

Sure that’s right not sure  which year ,would guess 96 as Sam Ermolenko won and wasn’t at Wolves that year, Sheffield?

Yes Sam won representing Sheffield when Louis had an engine failure

• Like 1

Chris was within a 100 yards of the finish line in the final when his engine went big time. He was leading by the proverbial mile and had been the best and most entertaining rider all night. But that's speedway! Remember that Sam was very gracious in victory saying that he was lucky to win. IF the engine had hung on a few more seconds it would have been the first time that a father and son had  won the BLRC, with JL winning it in '79 (with a stunning last ride taking Penhall from the back!)

Edited by Shrub

1 hour ago, Shrub said:

Chris was within a 100 yards of the finish line in the final when his engine went big time. He was leading by the proverbial mile and had been the best and most entertaining rider all night. But that's speedway! Remember that Sam was very gracious in victory saying that he was lucky to win. IF they engine had hung on a few more seconds it would have been the first time that a father and son had  won the BLRC, with JL winning it in '79 (with a stunning last ride to taking Penhall from the back!)

Remember it well.

Guest compost
On 4/18/2020 at 9:36 PM, Neil Grantham said:

Hi

I wondered if anyone could help with heat by heat results for 

BLRC 1993
PLRC 1995
PLRC 1996
ELRC 1998-2000
ELRC 2002-2004

Many thanks

If you are still looking for these details PM me and I will trawl through my Speedway Stars and I'll photograph the results for you.