British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

Grand Prix Tickets.

What is happening to people who have purchased tickets for Grand Prix's that are cancelled?  Do they get refunded?

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, a4poster said:

What is happening to people who have purchased tickets for Grand Prix's that are cancelled?  Do they get refunded?

Thanks.

At the present time none are cancelled still a 10 round programme with only Warsaw moved to August- with the PZM promising refunds if ticket holders cannot make the re-staging date.

Obviously if rounds are cancelled and not re-scheduled all monies paid for tickets will be refunded. If GP`s are moved to new dates i`m not sure if they will follow Warsaw and offer refunds as normal ticket purchase  conditions allow for change of date if circumstances dictate.

Edited by racers and royals

Other thread says SON tickets are not refunded.   

With the current situation its up in the air just what kind of SGP season we will see, if any at all, so those of us with tickets need to wait and see. For my situation I have flights, tickets and hotel booked for Prague, I fear there is little or no chance of being there. I would hope those of us in that situation for any SGP will be able to get a refund if we cant make the GP we have tickets for, though with BSI`s contract running out will they be all that bothered about us fans.

13 hours ago, screm said:

With the current situation its up in the air just what kind of SGP season we will see, if any at all, so those of us with tickets need to wait and see. For my situation I have flights, tickets and hotel booked for Prague, I fear there is little or no chance of being there. I would hope those of us in that situation for any SGP will be able to get a refund if we cant make the GP we have tickets for, though with BSI`s contract running out will they be all that bothered about us fans.

Can I ask a question- would you feel comfortable traveling to Prague sat on a plane for 2 hours travelling from the airport to hotel eat and drinking in Prague and sitting in the stadium with many others I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable with this even if the Gp is on and flights are not cancelled as things stand I wouldn’t be attending. 

On 4/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, Haza said:

Can I ask a question- would you feel comfortable traveling to Prague sat on a plane for 2 hours travelling from the airport to hotel eat and drinking in Prague and sitting in the stadium with many others I for one wouldn’t feel comfortable with this even if the Gp is on and flights are not cancelled as things stand I wouldn’t be attending. 

If your plane even flies to Prague at all, the airport is where your trip will end. Foreigners are not allowed into the country. 

And as Polish, Danish, Swedish etc etc speedway riders are just as foreign as anyone else, what the hell is going through BSI's heads when they insist that the Prague SGP will be going ahead as normal in June? Some proposals from Czech suggest that the borders may be closed for up to a year. But by all means, go onto the SGP web site and buy yourself a ticket. They are still on sale at a bargain FULL PRICE. :o

On 4/20/2020 at 7:20 AM, Haza said:

In a word no, but I think that decision will be made for a currently there are no flights into Prague with the prospect of none for the foreseeable future as the Czech borders remain closed and are likely to be so for some time. On a broader point I see little point in having a SGP series of any kind.

23 minutes ago, screm said:

In a word no, but I think that decision will be made for a currently there are no flights into Prague with the prospect of none for the foreseeable future as the Czech borders remain closed and are likely to be so for some time. On a broader point I see little point in having a SGP series of any kind.

THINK they will try for Prague later in the year....

8 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THINK they will try for Prague later in the year....

I hope so, and I hope there will be a full stadium to see it. Obviously it must be safe for everyone but I must admit I look forward to my trip to Prague each and every year.

4 hours ago, screm said:

I hope so, and I hope there will be a full stadium to see it. Obviously it must be safe for everyone but I must admit I look forward to my trip to Prague each and every year.

ME too ... great city

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:37 AM, racers and royals said:

At the present time none are cancelled still a 10 round programme with only Warsaw moved to August- with the PZM promising refunds if ticket holders cannot make the re-staging date.

An article today suggesting that the Millennium Stadium won't be available for the foreseeable future as it's designated as an emergency hospital. 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/wales-preparing-lose-principality-stadium-18176109

Think you will find the only GP,S will be in Poland rumours are 6 all in one country and run in the week and weekend's for league racing.