British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

" Line of duty " TV

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That was good tonight !!

The last couple of episodes have been absolute barnstormers.

• Like 1

Still a lot to take in ... who is the as yet unknown relation to Davison? 

Either Corbetts sister from series 5 or Tommy Hunters daughter?

Posted (edited)

Mother of God, it looked like Kate's boat race in that folder? Superb episode, great shoot-out.:)

Edited by auntie doris

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Mother of God, it looked like Kate's boat race in that folder? Superb episode, great shoot-out.:)

I thought it was Davidson's face.

Not so sure about the shoot-out. The OCG were so well organised to carry out the hi-jack but then rubbish when it came to the shooting. As for the guy they had posted in an upstairs window - bit far-fetched. Being a Belfast resident I love watching out for all the locations used.

Edited by salty
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, salty said:

I thought it was Davidson's face.

It was.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Pinny said:

It was.

Yeah. We freeze framed through that disclosure as we were uncertain too! :)

Edited by Gambo

15 hours ago, Kester said:

The last couple of episodes have been absolute barnstormers.

Yes, written by the creator of Countdown, CHIS, OCG, CID, AC12.

Apparently he’s got ADHD and OCD, but he’s OK.  :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Famous Tedisms " Got ya a pint of that cats p1ss that you young fellas keep going on about", " "Hastings, as in the battle" " Ya wee sh1te:D

Edited by auntie doris

I'm going along the same thoughts as Pinny, although not Corbett as he was from N/Ireland. So it must be Hunter as he's the only other Jock I can remember being in the previous series.

As for the 'shoot out' it was totally unbelievable. Both sides were using HV ammunition and had optical sights on their weaponry, there would've been bodies all over the place! Plus the bullets would've passed through the body work of that van no problemo, unless it was half inch thick. But it makes for exiting TV.

18 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

I'm going along the same thoughts as Pinny, although not Corbett as he was from N/Ireland. So it must be Hunter as he's the only other Jock I can remember being in the previous series.

As for the 'shoot out' it was totally unbelievable. Both sides were using HV ammunition and had optical sights on their weaponry, there would've been bodies all over the place! Plus the bullets would've passed through the body work of that van no problemo, unless it was half inch thick. But it makes for exiting TV.

Wasnt Dryden also Scottish?

3 hours ago, Steve55 said:

Corbett was a Scouser? Whenever Steve visits his widow, you can see the Catholic Cathedral imposed upon the skyline.

22 hours ago, Pinny said:

Wasnt Dryden also Scottish?

You're right he was, forgot all about him. Corbett was raised in Liverpool, but came over from Northern Ireland after his mother was murdered.

• Like 1

Just wait for the scene where Pilkington is receiving his commendation and Arnott busts in and nicks him.

• Like 1

Mother of God!!!