British Speedway Forum
Robbie B

Vote For Your Top 10 1970s Race Jackets/Bibs

Robbie, thanks for putting all the hard work into these amazing race jackets. I’m afraid I didn’t get to vote in time but I would have selected the unique Dons race jacket from 1974.

Also loved the Bristol, Teeside (1976-78), Crayford and distinct Wolves efforts from 1972-1975.

1 hour ago, prodons said:

Robbie, thanks for putting all the hard work into these amazing race jackets. I’m afraid I didn’t get to vote in time but I would have selected the unique Dons race jacket from 1974.

Also loved the Bristol, Teeside (1976-78), Crayford and distinct Wolves efforts from 1972-1975.

Hi Pardons

I  have completed the Wolves race jackets from 1965 - 1977 and Crayford 1968-76 ialsonisde all of Wimbledon's. If I have time i upload a video of Wolves, Crayford and Wimbledon 1974 them to YouTube later on today.

7 hours ago, Robbie B said:

Hi Steve this is a very good idea but unfortunately I do not an extensive programme collection for all of the teams from the 1970s maybe another forum member might be able to help with this, as it would be extremely nice to see all these programme covers. 

I know that the retro web-site have a link to programme covers but of course there maybe a copyright issue?

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

I know that the retro web-site have a link to programme covers but of course there maybe a copyright issue?

The copyright issue will always be a problem when listing other people's material.

it would be nice to be able to publish all my race jackets in time  when I have completed all the British League teams but getting the correct copyright permission will I think make this impossible. But I there is no law being breached by creating and wholly usingand strictly  them for my own personal use.

Edited by Robbie B
  • Like 1