British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

N.Klindt at Tesco

Just came across this, well done mate for getting off your backside and earning a crust...   https://twitter.com/nklindt?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

not been much on the social media lately as i started work last week. i’m working for

as a delivery driver and been flat put, but lots of fun and got great colleagues. a bit different to what i normally do! (haven’t got my uniform yet, so made this photo)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, greyhoundp said:

Just came across this, well done mate for getting off your backside and earning a crust...   https://twitter.com/nklindt?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

not been much on the social media lately as i started work last week. i’m working for

as a delivery driver and been flat put, but lots of fun and got great colleagues. a bit different to what i normally do! (haven’t got my uniform yet, so made this photo)

Good on you.

Ty Proctor is working for some Northern Water Board or something similar.. 

He has volunteered to work for the NHS, so well done to him.. :t:

• Like 1

Ty Proctor is working for the Bates family PBHS  as he does most winters fitting and checking Water meters in Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire 

I think the longer that this goes on more riders will have to take temporary employment to provide for their families 

8 hours ago, flagrag said:

Ty Proctor is working for the Bates family PBHS  as he does most winters fitting and checking Water meters in Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire 

I think the longer that this goes on more riders will have to take temporary employment to provide for their families 

He had work permit problems in the past, does this mean he is now a British resident or is he working outwith his  visa restrictions?

I thought you meant Klindt was shopping there.

Presumably either whizzing around or unable to pass an old lady carrying a basket?

• Haha 1

Good to see riders out and about making a living, shows that they aren't earning like some think so they don't have money to spare for a crisis. I always found it strange that some slaughtered Tim Stone for driving a Tesco van rather than take wages out of the Speedway.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

I thought you meant Klindt was shopping there.

Presumably either whizzing around or unable to pass an old lady carrying a basket?

If he missed the gate he'd probably have problems trying to pass me let alone the old lady :D

19 minutes ago, jrs said:

If he missed the gate he'd probably have problems trying to pass me let alone the old lady :D

Nah, he can still pass wind.  :D

Do what they have to do right now.