British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BL65

World Final consistency

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

You really aren't making any sense at all. Can you please explain why you consider my statement pathetic?

I think i am but i don't seem to be be bending over and giving you the answers that you want to here.

Edited by Sidney the robin

2 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Did you forget Lambo....???

I haven't forgotten anyone.

You've said there are six riders in the GP field that have no chance of winning a final.

I've said there is arguably only one you could apply that argument to.. but now you are arguing against your very own statement!

Or are you suggesting there are six others, not including Lambert, in last years GP field that would never win a final?

Seriously Sid, think about it.

Look at the field for the last GP.. are these riders capable of winning a GP on their day?

Madsen - Yes
Lindgren - Yes
Dudek - Yes
Iversen - Yes
Zmarzlik - Yes
Lindback - Yes
Vaculik - Yes
Zagar - Yes
Woffinden - Yes
Sayfutdinov - Yes
Doyle - Yes
Kolodziej - Yes
A Laguta - Yes
Lambert - ?

Lambert is the only one you could possibly question.

Edited by BWitcher

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

He said at least six wouldn't have a chance of winning a final.... not World Champ.. winning a final.

Sorry, I'm having trouble following what is being said here!

23 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Even now Witcher at least six riders have no chance of winning a final,,and that is being honest.No different to being in the old format really.

Sorry, I'm having trouble following what is being said here!

There you go. I'm assuming as he is talking about the GP's he means a GP final..

I think i am but i don't seem to be be bending over and giving you the answers to want to here.

I don't want to hear anything! I just wish you would stop accusing me of things, and I wish you would stop attacking me for no reason. Again, I have no real issue with you (well, I am having a problem with what you are posting now, as I can't follow what you are trying to say), but you seem to have an issue with EVERYTHING I say.

What the f*ck are you on about? Are you being an adult here? Again, this is not a war; this is just you attacking every thing I say.

You are a Prick Chunky i tried my best with you  humoured you but hey ** cant be assed going around the houses with you.

2 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

There you go. I'm assuming as he is talking about the GP's he means a GP final..

Ah, I get it - I think - but I can't be sure! Just strange how we think every rider now is capable of winning on the night, and Sid doesn't.

7 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

You've said there are six riders in the GP field that have no chance of winning a final.

I've said there is arguably only one you could apply that argument to.. but now you are arguing against your very own statement!

Or are you suggesting there are six others, not including Lambert, in last years GP field that would never win a final?

Look at the field for the last GP.. are these riders capable of winning a GP on their day?

Madsen - Yes
Lindgren - Yes
Dudek - Yes
Iversen - Yes
Zmarzlik - Yes
Lindback - Yes
Vaculik - Yes
Zagar - Yes
Woffinden - Yes
Sayfutdinov - Yes
Doyle - Yes
Kolodziej - Yes
A Laguta - Yes
Lambert - ?

7 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Madsen - Yes
Lindgren - Yes
Dudek - Yes
Iversen - Yes
Zmarzlik - Yes
Lindback - Yes
Vaculik - Yes
Zagar - Yes
Woffinden - Yes
Sayfutdinov - Yes
Doyle - Yes
Kolodziej - Yes
A Laguta - Yes
Lambert - ?

Great field eh how exciting.

You are a Prick Chunky i tried my best with you  humoured you but hey ** cant be assed going around the houses with you.

There you go, name-calling and attacking again. Why?

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Ah, I get it - I think - but I can't be sure! Just strange how we think every rider now is capable of winning on the night, and Sid doesn't.

Good old Chunk to be honest don't give a idiot what you think.!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Oh, it was so much better when Zygfried Friedek, Christoph Betzl, and Pete Ondrasik were around....

1 minute ago, chunky said:

There you go, name-calling and attacking again. Why?

Not name calling at all, give you a chance to be adult about stuff you decided to be be complete tool.

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You're getting silly now Sid, take a breath and calm down.

I take it you don't disagree with me then, all those riders listed are capable of winning a final?

Edited by BWitcher

6 minutes ago, chunky said:

Oh, it was so much better when Zygfried Friedek, Christoph Betzl, and Pete Ondrasik were around....

6 minutes ago, chunky said:

Going by your memory  of Tommy Jansson in 75/76  he was a complete novice nowhere near world class . Ask Anders if he  was world class or not.

Edited by Sidney the robin

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

You're getting silly now Sid, take a breath and calm down.

I take it you don't disagree with me then, all those riders listed are capable of winning a final?

I don't need a breath just love reading good old Chunky and that gives me a good old gee up.