British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BL65

World Final consistency

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

But Norbold what did i say wrong ??? to actually say Jansson who was 24 when he died in 76 would of been around when Nielsen Gundersen.Sanders.Lee, Carter in 1982? I never made a stupid statement , Jansson i think?.he  would of been around.Chunky is a liar or he is to proud to backtrack not that i care one way or another.

What have I said that was a lie?

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

In what way?

In every way any respect i had for you Speedway wise has totally gone BULLY comes to mind.You look for the usual suspects to back  you up but my back up is people who rarely come on here yet we we talk Speedway and get on.Norbold i will exclude and i have every respect for that man  every respect you Chunky if i said it was Black you would say it was White.

11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

In every way any respect i had for you Speedway wise has totally gone BULLY comes to mind.You look for the usual suspects to back  you up but my back up is people who rarely come on here yet we we talk Speedway and get on.Norbold i will exclude and i have every respect for that man  every respect you Chunky if i said it was Black you would say it was White.

With all this nonsense you've come up with over the last 24 hours, please show me where I have tried to bully you. Taking it further, show me where I have bullied you over this entire Tommy issue. You can't, because I haven't! 

You are the one who has resorted to ridiculous claims, accusations, lies, and name-calling, yet I am the problem? Just because I didn't agree with an opinion of yours (and I was led to believe that I was allowed to voice an opinion on here), you launched into all this nonsense yourself. For absolutely no reason.

Edited by chunky

20 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Quite frankly, Sidney, your tantrum and completely false accusations against chunky make me very wary of engaging in any more conversations with you on this Forum as it is difficult to know when you might suddenly turn on someone for no reason at all.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, norbold said:

Quite frankly, Sidney, your tantrum and completely false accusations against chunky make me very wary of engaging in any more conversations with you on this Forum as it is diffci8lut to know when you might suddenly turn on someone for no reason at all.

Fair anough Norbold no tantrum at all just me sticking up for myself.You i always will respect you you are a man i respect big time always will sorry that you feel disappointed in me..

Let's get it right Chunky you don't like me or Gustix , well done my friend but you have also managed to turn Norbold  against me as well .Ok some of it is well deserved but anyway not bothering with this forum again what is the point no point.The real friends i have in speedway don't bother with this forum now be nice if they could back me up like a pack of Wolves that you have not to worry eh.!!

Edited by Sidney the robin

33 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Let's get it right Chunky you don't like me or Gustix , well done my friend but you have also managed to turn Norbold  against me as well .Ok some of it is well deserved but anyway not bothering with this forum again what is the point no point.The real friends i have in speedway don't bother with this forum now be nice if they could back me up like a pack of Wolves that you have not to worry eh.!!

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I have done NOTHING to turn norbold against you; this is all your own doing, as you were the one who - again - decided to twist everything I said, and make accusations and get insulting.

I will tell you this (although you won't believe me, I'm sure) - I do not dislike you. I dislike the way you carry on a lot of the time, particularly when you are abusive, but I don't hold a grudge. There have been a number of individuals on here for whom I have had no use, but you are not one of them.

This is a forum - for discussion. Not everyone is going to agree, and there is nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is the way people react. Last night, you blew everything out of proportion from the point I said that I didn't consider that the two of us were at war. Again, I don't have a problem with you, but clearly you have a problem with me. There is absolutely nothing I have said that warrants the histrionics and abuse you have directed my way over the last few days.

I don't want to see you go, and frankly, I don't think there is any need for you to leave the forum, but that is your decision. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, chunky said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I have done NOTHING to turn norbold against you; this is all your own doing, as you were the one who - again - decided to twist everything I said, and make accusations and get insulting.

I will tell you this (although you won't believe me, I'm sure) - I do not dislike you. I dislike the way you carry on a lot of the time, particularly when you are abusive, but I don't hold a grudge. There have been a number of individuals on here for whom I have had no use, but you are not one of them.

This is a forum - for discussion. Not everyone is going to agree, and there is nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is the way people react. Last night, you blew everything out of proportion from the point I said that I didn't consider that the two of us were at war. Again, I don't have a problem with you, but clearly you have a problem with me. There is absolutely nothing I have said that warrants the histrionics and abuse you have directed my way over the last few days.

I don't want to see you go, and frankly, I don't think there is any need for you to leave the forum, but that is your decision. 

A fair post Chunky.. 

Don't disappear Sid, you post a lot of interesting stuff on here.. 

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Think you have blown everything out of proportion. Only a while back I mentioned a thread about Dave Morton, where I posted what I thought was an innocuous post and the same thing happened to me. Again I have nothing against you, nor do I against gustix or anyone. I can lock horns with someone on one topic and on the very next I can agree with them. I think BWitcher can confirm that. If gustix posts a decent post I will agree with him. Most of the time unfortunately, and for whatever reason I have no idea, he tries to disrupt the forum or put the boot into speedway, and I don't agree with that the trouble is, instead of people saying that to him, they think the one or two who can be bothered, are bullying.......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Think you have blown everything out of proportion. Only a while back I mentioned a thread about Dave Morton, where I posted what I thought was an innocuous post and the same thing happened to me. Again I have nothing against you, nor do I against gustix or anyone. I can lock horns with someone on one topic and on the very next I can agree with them. I think BWitcher can confirm that. If gustix posts a decent post I will agree with him. Most of the time unfortunately, and for whatever reason I have no idea, he tries to disrupt the forum or put the boot into speedway, and I don't agree with that the trouble is, instead of people saying that to him, they think the one or two who can be bothered, are bullying.......

Hey, we've had our issues in the past, Doug! It happens, and you move on.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

A fair post Chunky.. 

Don't disappear Sid, you post a lot of interesting stuff on here.. 

I would agree as I enjoy reading contribtions from both Chunky and Sid.

• Like 1

I agree with Steve Roberts- I just enjoy reading this thread, I've learned a lot  from it, and enjoy the contributions of everybody including Chunky, Sid and gustix . In fact I look at this site every day  around 9 a.m. our time,when I get up (OK OK save the comments that I should get a life etc etc-I just enjoy the comments of folks who remember the era that  I do and meant so much to me)

• Like 1

Back to the topic and it is very difficult to make any stats out of a few world final appearances for most riders. The figures for the GPS give a far better idea of who does best against his contemporaries