British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secsy1

Illegal Riding Zero Tolerance

I always thought it was ACU policy to take away the race licence of anybody convicted of riding off road illegally anyway. As usual with the ACU they completely miss the point that 99% of illegal riding is done by the low-lifes that steal the bikes from their members not guys who spend all their money racing legally. However they do like to make sure they feel important in any given situation.

Can you tell I'm not a fan of the ACU? :D My opinion is undoubtedly biased.

Edited by Vince

Germany are talking of banning loud motorbikes on sundays and Bank Holidays....

42 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Germany are talking of banning loud motorbikes on sundays and Bank Holidays....

They will be coming for your karaoke machine next ... 

Apex motox track was open last week and many riders were there 

I understand the Forestry Commission land issue and any Public space for that matter, But if its on Private land with the permission (if not to say encouragement) of the Land Owner, and not causing a nuisance to any neighbouring facilities, then how is that illegal?

Local heroes were riding on a nearby field, a public park for several hours this morning.  No point in calling plod, even if they attend the riders simply scatter down back alleys and into woods no chance of catching them....