British Speedway Forum

The days are being counted down on the calendar !! less than a month to go  now. We know that the matches will be ridden in empty stadiums and it will be interesting how this affects the watching experience. Could there be a late bid from BT, SKY, British Eurosport or Premier to show and help fill their schedules ? The timings should be announced shortly. I wonder if any intrepid  fans will be climbing trees at the stadiums to catch a bit of the action :)

Friday June 12th Wroclaw v Lublin Eleven Sports

Sunday June 14th  Gorzow v Leszno N Sport

Sunday June 14th Rybnik v Zielona Gora N Sport

Monday  June 15th Czestochowa v Grudziadz Eleven Sports

Edited by racers and royals

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

The days are being counted down on the calendar !! less than a month to go  now. We know that the matches will be ridden in empty stadiums and it will be interesting how this affects the watching experience. Could there be a late bid from BT, SKY, British Eurosport or Premier to show and help fill their schedules ? The timings should be announced shortly. I wonder if any intrepid  fans will be climbing trees at the stadiums to catch a bit of the action :)

Friday June 11th Wroclaw v Lublin Eleven Sports

Friday June 11th Czestochowa v Grudziadz Eleven Sports

Sunday June 13th  Gorzow v Leszno N Sport

Sunday June 13th Rybnik v Zielona Gora N Sport

It would be a good 'one in the eye for BSPL/Eurosport' if BT did get the rights ;-) I expect they be too expensive. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

I see Canal+ has just launched a standalone streaming service. The sports package is about £10 a month & no contract 

Don't know a lot about these things, would this be available in the UK or likely blocked?

https://www.canalplus.com/pl/

Edited by Noodles

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

I see Canal+ has just launched a standalone streaming service. The sports package is about £10 a month & no contract 

Don't know a lot about these things, would this be available in the UK or likely blocked?

https://www.canalplus.com/pl/

Blocked- and not sure it`s worth it as it wont allow the 2 Friday matches to be watched as they are on Eleven Sport.

Ok thanks. What about VPN?

I read the sports package includes Canal+ Sport, nSport+ and Eleven Sports

Edited by Noodles

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Ok thanks. 

I read the sports package includes Canal+ Sport, nSport+ and Eleven Sports

Sorry- think it probably does include Eleven sport 1 where the Extraleague is shown on.

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry- think it probably does include Eleven sport 1 where the Extraleague is shown on.

Thanks. Other then Eleven Sport 1, what other channel(s) is Extraleague shown on please?

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just N Sport

Ok thank you for the info. Shame it will be blocked. Anyway around with VPN?

5 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Ok thank you for the info. Shame it will be blocked. Anyway around with VPN?

Possibly- why not take out a 6 month subscription to Goldvod TV for around £5 per month(up front) which i did last season and had no problems( they give you an account number and sort code to pay by BACS)  http://goldvod.tv/

Edited by racers and royals

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Possibly- why not take out a 6 month subscription to Goldvod TV for around £5 per month(up front) which i did last season and had no problems( they give you an account number and sort code to pay by BACS)  http://goldvod.tv/

Possibly but I'd have to buy a firestick and then get my head around Kodi

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I watch it direct on my laptop.

Ah ok, didn't realise that . Should be able to get on the TV via an hdmi cable then. I'll definitely look into that. Cheers for all your help, really appreciate it

The question has already been asked about ExtraLiga on UK tv but PZM , their media agents and N+ are all not interested in providing an English feed or even a clean feed with no comms so unless a last minute change of heart will be the usual internet sources 

Presumably there's not enough money in it for them.