British Speedway Forum

55 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

I've got an IPTV service has all polish sport channels for speedway got that for a year at £56 and every channell needed for sports,what channels is e winner league on RR ? 

N sport

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

N sport

Quality that's what i got,looks like I'm all set for polish season think I'll b an expert come end of season lol 

2 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Quality that's what i got,looks like I'm all set for polish season think I'll b an expert come end of season lol 

There is a lot of good things about the Polish TV coverage. Marcelina Rutkowska( Eleven) comes high up on my list :) Lukasz Benz(N) is also good value.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

I've got an IPTV service has all polish sport channels for speedway got that for a year at £56 and every channell needed for sports,what channels is e winner league on RR ? 

What have you got it you don't mind me asking?

https://iptv2019.best/ there is someone online to guide you through if you get stuck,it helps if you have an android box or a firestick,If not just ask.

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

https://iptv2019.best/ there is someone online to guide you through if you get stuck,it helps if you have an android box or a firestick,If not just ask.

Thanks. Does it have both N Sport & Eleven Sport?

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Thanks. Does it have both N Sport & Eleven Sport?

Yes it has both, all 5 of the eleven sport channels and both nsport channels,how are you getting on with it? 

4 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Yes it has both, all 5 of the eleven sport channels and both nsport channels,how are you getting on with it? 

Just reading up on it all now. I have an LG TV so downloaded the app, hopefully that will work ok 

8 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Not sure Eleven have 5 channels- 4 yes and N sport has only 1

On 6/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, Noodles said:

Just reading up on it all now. I have an LG TV so downloaded the app, hopefully that will work ok 

Hope it all worked ok,there's so many channels on there.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:50 PM, Paddy The Rebel said:

I have just taken a trial on this so thanks for your advice, it’s a brilliant service and the support was excellent  when I had trouble setting it up. 

Edited by Tim G

Polish div 2 matches will all be televised in 2020 on Motowizja it has been announced today.

Motovision has over 4 million subscribers and reaches over 12 million people. The station is in the offer of the largest cable networks, such as UPC, Vectra, Multimedia, Toya, Inea, as well as on the Canal + and Orange TV platforms as well as on WP Pilot, Play Now and Player.pl platforms. - Smaller cable networks also have it in our offer, so we will reach a large group of people with the second league - emphasizes Szymański.

Edited by racers and royals

2 hours ago, Tim G said:

I have just taken a trial on this so thanks for your advice, it’s a brilliant service and the support was excellent  when I had trouble setting it up. 

Agree with all of that and decent quality picture plus tons of sports on there,am very much looking forward 2 next friday.