British Speedway Forum

I have have been a bit slow in releasing  that with him gaining a Polish passport Gleb Chugunov is able to line up as a 6 or 7 for Wroclaw this season.

Edited by racers and royals

On 6/5/2020 at 9:30 PM, Paddy The Rebel said:

Agree with all of that and decent quality picture plus tons of sports on there,am very much looking forward 2 next friday. 

I've just purchased it and it works fine. Just not the polish channels I want. They always say stream error 

I might try goldvod TV. Is it easy to setup??? And how do I do it. Thanks 

16 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

I've just purchased it and it works fine. Just not the polish channels I want. They always say stream error 

On the line where the site is named is there a circle with an i in it- click on that and click on  allow and try again

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

On the line where the site is named is there a circle with an i in it- click on that and say allow and try again

Thanks. Got it working now. Cheers 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Edited by Tim G

Mine took a couple of attempts to work and then the streams were all good 

Edited by Tim G

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

They work fine for me PTA, o tried goldvod couldn't get anywhere with it.

Early link for Friday`s 2 matches  http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

If anyone is not used to watching Polish Speedway on the internet- DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IF PROMPTED  just click away any crosses and continue until screen is clear and you can go full screen.

I would suggest trying it beforehand.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Do the matches end up on YouTube a day or so after?

Some matches in past seasons are live on you tube- but these can be taken down. If anyone is considering trying to watch on you tube, never watch on any link that needs a registration. Video`s  do appear on you tube post match but these also can be removed.

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Some matches in past seasons are live on you tube- but these can be taken down. If anyone is considering trying to watch on you tube, never watch on any link that needs a registration. Video`s  do appear on you tube post match but these also can be removed.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Noodles said:

Do the matches end up on YouTube a day or so after?

Yes. If you join Continental Speedway Facebook page, I always post them as soon as they appear, usually 24/48 hours afterwards. The ones I put up don't disappear afterwards; they come from secure and hidden addresses, so won't be taken down. 

All last year's matches are in the archive section of the Facebook group.

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 1