British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

probably better... as from what I've seen in the past they do tend to have looooong delays for track grades etc. and as there's no presenting team there's no filler... saves me fast forwarding through it all

That`s Sweden- Poland Extraleague do not mess around- most matches over in well under 2 hours. It`s each to their own - it`s live every time for me !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

PITY they don't get KT and NP on board...

Surely Dave Goddard is doing it? 

10 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Surely Dave Goddard is doing it? 

NO idea but that's like comparing apples and pears

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

That`s Sweden- Poland Extraleague do not mess around- most matches over in well under 2 hours. It`s each to their own - it`s live every time for me !!

I tend to watch on Live/Delay anyway... a bit like the F1, maybe give them half an hour start and FF through all the filler and hope to end at about the same time

31 minutes ago, iainb said:

I tend to watch on Live/Delay anyway... a bit like the F1, maybe give them half an hour start and FF through all the filler and hope to end at about the same time

The meetings should be on Premier Player online too so I’ll choose to watch them when I want to and then fast forward through the gaps.  

• Like 1

teams for Friday:

Sparta Wroclaw v Motor Lublin

Sparta:

9. Fricke
10. Drabik
11. Janowski
12. Bewley
13. Woffinden
14. Liszka
15. Chugunov

Motor:

1. Miesiac
2. Jamrog
3. Laguta
4. Zagar
5. Michelsen
6. Lampart
7. Trofimow

most likely it'll be Hampel under number 2, not Jamrog

Wlokniarz Czestochowa - GKM Grudziadz

Wlokniarz:

9. Madsen
10. Holta
11. Lindgren
12. Przedpelski
13. Doyle
14. Swidnicki
15. Miskowiak

GKM:

1. Pedersen
2. Buczkowski
3. Pawlicki
4. Bjerre
5. Laguta
6. Turowski
7. Lotarski

if you want to receive the teams as they're announced, download the PGE Ekstraliga app

Edited by tarkens
  • Like 1

I’ve just purchased the premier sports monthly package online. Should be £11.99 but used the promo code 3FREEMONTHS and got exactly that! Already available on tv... (I’m a sky customer but hopefully it works for everybody)

Czestochowa top 5 look very strong if everyone stays fit.       Big year for Dan Bewley, I'm not sure he is good enough to cope in the top division but hope to be proven wrong.

2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

SPECIAL eight-page preview of the Polish season in Speedway Star this week ...

Out now or released Thursday?

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Big year for Dan Bewley, I'm not sure he is good enough to cope in the top division but hope to be proven wrong.

Dan will be helped by the fact that during home meetings, his 4 rides will be with Tai, Maciej x2 and Max. 

2 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Dan will be helped by the fact that during home meetings, his 4 rides will be with Tai, Maciej x2 and Max. 

Only 4 rides if he is scoring points- if not Chugunov will i`m sure be used to his max rides.

11 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

His partner will help but he will face top riders from the opposition.     I hope he goes well but think its a leap too high at the moment.   There is no UK league to build confidece and win points.   In the deep end.            Lack of meetings may mess with a lot of riders.

Edited by Mark

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

A word of warning 4 live matches in round 1 - 1 live match in round 2( other 3 matches same night but delayed- not for everybody i would suggest !!!

After the opening weekend they seem to be showing one live match Friday (7.30pm) & one live match Sunday (3.30pm). 

With the SEC coming up in July, that's more than enough for me - probably way more than I'll be allowed!