British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

After the opening weekend they seem to be showing one live match Friday (7.30pm) & one live match Sunday (3.30pm). 

With the SEC coming up in July, that's more than enough for me - probably way more than I'll be allowed!

No live match scheduled on Sunday 21st- I promised never to take out another subscription with them after they stitched me up when they started showing Sweden. 

6 hours ago, TelfordWolf said:

I’ve just purchased the premier sports monthly package online. Should be £11.99 but used the promo code 3FREEMONTHS and got exactly that! Already available on tv... (I’m a sky customer but hopefully it works for everybody)

This just worked for me. 

Subscribed for the monthly at £11.99 and entered the code, no monthly cost.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THURSDAY

Which shops are selling it at the minute?

On 6/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, racers and royals said:

Early link for Friday`s 2 matches  http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

If anyone is not used to watching Polish Speedway on the internet- DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IF PROMPTED  just click away any crosses and continue until screen is clear and you can go full screen.

I would suggest trying it beforehand.

Further link for Friday http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-1.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Which shops are selling it at the minute?

SOME branches of Tesco, Sainsbury, Morrison, McColl's and many newsagents but cannot give you a definite list. 

• Like 1

Google translation of Extraleague " guest " usage

To take part in the 'guest' competition in PGE Ekstraliga, the player must be a DM I League or DM II League player (including loan) and have the club's permission to participate in DMP competitions as a 'guest'.

An extraliga club player loaned to a club participating in the first or second league competitions or an extraliga player who made a final transfer to the club from the lower leagues in the 2020 season cannot participate in PGE Ekstraliga matches as a "guest".

Up to two "guests" in a PGE Ekstraliga match can appear under the starting number 1-5 or 9-13 according to the detailed rules of RPK:

one without additional conditions
one only in cases where the conditions set out in the DMP Regulations are met, i.e. only if at least one player out of five with the highest individual average (SI) in the composition of the club's staff current on the day of the competition is found positive for the presence of the COVID coronovirus -19.
Rules regarding "guest" from RPK:

Points scored by a player participating in the match as a "guest" count towards the match score
throughout the entire season, a player can represent the colors of only one extraliga club as a "guest"
if in a given season a player represented as a "guest" the colors of a given club, he may change club colors on the basis of borrowing to a club of a league other than the given club or only to that club in the given play class he represented as a "guest"
"Guest" is counted to the required by number of players in the team's composition
the extraliga club may contract any number of guests in the 2020 season to the club's staff

23 hours ago, tarkens said:

Sparta Wroclaw v Motor Lublin

Sparta:

9. Fricke
10. Drabik
11. Janowski
12. Bewley
13. Woffinden
14. Liszka
15. Chugunov

Motor:

1. Miesiac
2. Jamrog
3. Laguta
4. Zagar
5. Michelsen
6. Lampart
7. Trofimow

most likely it'll be Hampel under number 2, not Jamrog

the word on the street is Hampel no 1, Jamrog no 2, no Miesiac :( 

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, TelfordWolf said:

I’ve just purchased the premier sports monthly package online. Should be £11.99 but used the promo code 3FREEMONTHS and got exactly that! Already available on tv... (I’m a sky customer but hopefully it works for everybody)

Does this include a 12 month contract? or could you just cancel after the 3 month trial?

Forecast remains very dicey for Friday in Wroclaw.   

On 6/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, Mark said:

Czestochowa top 5 look very strong if everyone stays fit.       Big year for Dan Bewley, I'm not sure he is good enough to cope in the top division but hope to be proven wrong.

Hopefully he can do well, if he gets all his rides riding against better riders should improve him. The only thing I'd say is he will need to improve his starting hopefully woffy has been giving him some tips.