British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, tarkens said:

the word on the street is Hampel no 1, Jamrog no 2, no Miesiac :( 

Miesiąc crashed and hurt his chest in practice so it would make sense to have him as the one missing out. 

On 6/9/2020 at 2:04 PM, TelfordWolf said:

I’ve just purchased the premier sports monthly package online. Should be £11.99 but used the promo code 3FREEMONTHS and got exactly that! Already available on tv... (I’m a sky customer but hopefully it works for everybody)

What site did you use to get the three months free.

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

Does this include a 12 month contract? or could you just cancel after the 3 month trial?

I opted for the £11.99 - monthly package which is a rolling contract and says you can cancel at anytime 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, screm said:

What site did you use to get the three months free.

Premier sports website then used the promo code at checkout 

3 hours ago, TelfordWolf said:

I opted for the £11.99 - monthly package which is a rolling contract and says you can cancel at anytime 

Hi TelfordWolf, thanks for the heads up....... is this offer only for people who would watch it through Sky? I've been to their website but can only see a 6 month contract for online users

8 hours ago, Najjer said:

Does this include a 12 month contract? or could you just cancel after the 3 month trial?

Cancel at any time. 

22 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Hi TelfordWolf, thanks for the heads up....... is this offer only for people who would watch it through Sky? I've been to their website but can only see a 6 month contract for online users

Hi JC71, online users can take the premier player option for £11.99 a month - no contract and promo code should work for that too. Think you’d have to cast through an app to play it on your tv though

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Cancel at any time. 

In that case then, use the promo to get 3 months free and then cancel.... get the speedway season and don’t need to pay a penny, or am I missing something?

13 minutes ago, Najjer said:

In that case then, use the promo to get 3 months free and then cancel.... get the speedway season and don’t need to pay a penny, or am I missing something?

You'd need to pay for at least one month (Polish season is 12th June - 11th October). 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TelfordWolf said:

Hi JC71, online users can take the premier player option for £11.99 a month - no contract and promo code should work for that too. Think you’d have to cast through an app to play it on your tv though

Plug your laptop into the TV by HDMI cable. 

14 hours ago, Najjer said:

You have to cancel 1 month in advance if I remember from subscribing to them previously.