British Speedway Forum

Poland have removed there 14 day quaratine from this Saturday which must help all leagues and open up the GP series to other countries. 

3 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

Polish matches appear to not be available outside Sweden. The previews are geoblocked which suggests the match coverage will be as well. :-(

28 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Polish matches appear to not be available outside Sweden. The previews are geoblocked which suggests the match coverage will be as well. :-(

I wonder why they sent me an email in that case ?- mind you it was in Swedish :)

Edited by racers and royals

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I wonder why they sent me an email in that case ?- mind you it was in Swedish :)

I don't think they expect to get many customers outside Sweden. I got the same email, signed up, went to the ESS page and all the previews were blocked. I tried using VPN but it doesn't include Sweden. All of my available counties were blocked.

I've emailed them to ask that my payments be deferred until August if they can'r supply me with the Polish League. In the blurb it does say "watch anywhere within our borders" but so much gets lost in translation. 

Will report back as soon as they reply. I've had confirmation of receipt of the query and a ticket number. They are typically efficient with customer service so it hopefully won't take long. 

I could expect complications if both ESS and Premier Sports were both offering the matches on subscription to Britain, but we'll see. It might not be an exclusive deal. 

Sunday`s line-ups

PGG ROW Rybnik:
9. Troy Batchelor
10. Andrzej Lebiediew
11. Vaclav Milik
12. Mateusz Szczepaniak
13. Kacper Woryna
14. Przemysław Giera
15. Mateusz Tudzież

RM Solar Falubazu Zielona Góra:
1. Martin Vaculik
2. Antonio Lindbaeck
3. Michael Jepsen Jensen
4. Patryk Dudek
5. Piotr Protasiewicz
6. Norbert Krakowiak
7. Damian Pawliczak

Fogo Unia Leszno
1. Emil Sajfutdinow
2. Janusz Kołodziej
3. Bartosz Smektała
4. Brady Kurtz
5. Piotr Pawlicki
6. Dominik Kubera
7. Szymon Szlauderbach

Moje Bermudy Stal Gorzów
9. Bartosz Zmarzlik
10. Niels Kristian Iversen
11. Krzysztof Kasprzak
12. Szymon Woźniak
13. Anders Thomsen
14. Mateusz Bartkowiak
15. Rafał Karczmarz

Lambert won`t be happy being no 8 for Rybnik- unless he replaces Szczepaniak from the off. He hates riding at that number.

Edited by racers and royals

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Lambert won`t be happy being no 8 for Rybnik- unless he replaces Szczepaniak from the off. He hates riding at that number.

What are the rules on number 8s please? Can they replace a teammate at any time?

Just now, Islander15 said:

What are the rules on number 8s please? Can they replace a teammate at any time?

Yes replacing anyone in the top 5. Rybnik had to name 2 Poles in the top 5 so it`s possible that Lambert will ride in heat 3.

• Like 1

Weather not looking hopeful for the first meeting, rainfall pretty much throughout. 

2nd meeting looks ok.

Assuming covers will be down.

I have just signed up to Premier Sports on the Sky platform and for the 3FREEMONTHS discount code it stated “discount not valid”. I don’t know what I could have done differently.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Where does it say who no 8s are, can't see it anywhere?

28 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

Where does it say who no 8s are, can't see it anywhere?

Will it be early season carnage in the comms box ?.