British Speedway Forum

12 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

I’m a massive Dan Bewley fan but to be honest it was a ridiculous decision to put him straight in the team from the start of the season.

Wroclaw are one rider short for sure, they should have kept someone like Jamrog or signed a replacement for him and put Dan at No8 so he can have the odd ride replacing someone out of form, probably the reserve, to ease himself into the Ekstraliga.

He’s never ridden in it before and it’s really tough on the lad to expect him to go out and beat the likes of Mikkelsen, Laguta and Zagar etc when he hasn’t competed at this level before.

There is obviously a lot of faith in Dan, Its harsh in Poland and I hope he gets the time to develop. Fantastic prospect who can race a bike.

Woffy is on fire.   Better from Bewley in his 3rd ride.  Pleasing to watch but still looking off the pace.    Tough baptism.

Edited by Mark

Rain due 7pm.   Rushing through the heats.      Lublin are poor.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Rain due 7pm.   Rushing through the heats.      Lublin are poor.

Looks Clear skies at the moment. Dans starts and first bend are letting him down at the moment, his bikes dont look the fastest either, but its a whole new learning curve for him, the experience will only do him good.

Edited by greyhoundp

1 minute ago, greyhoundp said:

Looks Clear skies at the moment.

that is because its 6pm not 7pm

19 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Anyone watching via IPTV??

Paid for it to watch through my Smart tv and channels been working fine last few days but on Eleven Sports and it’s stuck on some crappy German Football game??

good job I got Premier TV as a back up!!! 

Yes all good here on iptv

This is strange with no crowd but good luck to them .I am enjoying it .good ride there from brewly  hopefully they will give him time to settle in .

Also cheers to races and royals for the info on premier sports 

34 minutes ago, Badge said:

sad to see Jarek tailed off at the back

Sad but time moves on unfortunately

10 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Lovely point for Dan there . Glad he has something on the board.

Encouraging ride from Bewley then replaced in his next ride.:blink: