British Speedway Forum

38 minutes ago, Badge said:

sad to see Jarek tailed off at the back

Hampel seems to one of those riders who when he gets he wins but if he doesn't he couldn't pass wind. Still capable at this level though IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

that is because its 6pm not 7pm

Are they the same time as us, or is there a time difference ?.

Just now, greyhoundp said:

Are they the same time as us, or is there a time difference ?.

1hr infront.

4 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Christ knows what’s happening with mine then?? Anyone got any ideas??? 

30C2739F-101C-42C3-8637-91907E809FAF.jpeg

Eleven Sport is in other countries- if it definitely says channel 1 then you are not on Poland !!

9 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Christ knows what’s happening with mine then?? Anyone got any ideas??? 

30C2739F-101C-42C3-8637-91907E809FAF.jpeg

Am watching on eleven sports 1 and had no issues and it can sometimes be the service provider of the iptv but I have paid rather than free iptv

11 minutes ago, screm said:

Hampel seems to one of those riders who when he gets he wins but if he doesn't he couldn't pass wind. Still capable at this level though IMO.

You get a lot of riders like this, they have a fear of racing but want to earn money. Usually towards the end of a career when they have had a few too many injuries, if they gate they will win but if not they will stay safe and take care of  what they have..

Not saying Hampel is like this of course

Edited by M.D

12 minutes ago, M.D said:

There is obviously a lot of faith in Dan, Its harsh in Poland and I hope he gets the time to develop. Fantastic prospect who can race a bike.

He is 21 now isn't he? 

Not a veteran by any means but there are a good many riders Dan's age (and younger) who have been racing against (and beating) the world's best in the Polish League for several years..

And that is the standard he will be up against all his career as they all get older together...

Many in this country see him as one of those 'rare talents' that come along none too frequently..

Riding strongly in the Polish top league should therefore be more than within his capabilty if he is to reach those dizzy long term heights that so many seem to see him attaining..

It definitely moved Max Fricke up several levels riding over there so it is 100% right that Dan gives it a go and sees where it takes him...

A big ask though, and maybe expectations of the lad should be lowered somewhat and we just see if he can actually consistently compete at the very top level...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soupy said:

Am watching on eleven sports 1 and had no issues and it can sometimes be the service provider of the iptv but I have paid rather than free iptv

I’ve paid as well, well pissed off!!!!!

if u look at my picture, it’s telling me that it’s Wroclaw v Lublin on there but the screen is showing German Football???? WTF!!! 

2 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

I’ve paid as well, well pissed off!!!!!

if u look at my picture, it’s telling me that it’s Wroclaw v Lublin on there but the screen is showing German Football???? WTF!!! 

Can you not go to a channel listing and get it from there.