British Speedway Forum

Just now, Cerro said:

A night to forget for Zmarzlik

You reckon,look at the standard of opposition,it’s not GB when you have another No1 to worry about!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I remember the days when Gorzow used to blow away teams with Gollob and Zagar.

at least your memory is Ok unlike you eyesight:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

The standard of refereeing has been poor so far. 

Absolutely nothing wrong with that start 

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Kasperzak past his best and a road block to his Team mates at times IMO

KK has always had a 'unique' way of team riding hasn't he?:D

• Like 1

I know this is not normal times but without the enthusiastic Polish supporters and the atmosphere this is not really any better than U.K. speedway. Go back to the 70s and early 80s speedway in the U.K. it was OK because of the crowds but the racing was not always that good. It shows that the sport needs the right mix. Polish speedway would fall flat if this went on for too long but that is not the case. At best this is an experiment not to be repeated

One thing that is noticeable over the past few days of watching, is just how important that crowd participation is..

There has been some great racing from the likes of Woofy and Smarzlik which, with a big crowd in attendance, would have 'raised the roof' of the stadium..

However, with no one there to watch, even that incredible standard of racing can become a bit 'meh'....

Hopefully members of the BSPL are watching, and some of them may see the similarity between those swathes of empty seats on show and how many parts of their stadiums resemble the same when British Speedway is shown live..

Maybe, when racing and normality returns, they will do all they can, and use any means necessary, to pack out their stadiums when on live TV.

Hopefully to paint the sport in a positive light to any watching non, or lapsed, speedway fans..

Smarzlik isn’t gating but get my vote for most entertainment.Some great skills and reactions from these guys.

• Like 1

Bye Bye KK.....

Prat...:D

Deary me kk! 

Gorzow horrible from the tapes tonight. 

29 minutes ago, acef said:

The standard of refereeing has been poor so far. 

Absolutely nothing wrong with that start 

Agree ,but I think in Poland the refs seem to like to see them level for about the 1st 10 mtrs or they call them back.