British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Was going to be shown delayed at 00:45 tomorrow morning but is doubtful if that one will get shown either

So they weren`t going to put it on at 10.45pm instead of a repeat of the lublin match- ridiculous !!!!!

• Like 1

This happened with Premier in previous years.  Why the shock in 2020.   Mickey Mouse outfit who mess you about.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

This happened with Premier in previous years.  Why the shock in 2020.   Mickey Mouse outfit who mess you about.

Oh I’m so pleased I kept my cash in my pocket - Premier Sport use speedway as a filler nothing more nothing less  if the tiddlywinks world championships was on they’d dump speedway - watch Polish league on live stream and keep your cash in your pocket 

Edited by Haza

FZG v Chestchowa off?

Edit: yes it's off for those late to the party. Tomorrow at 18:00 restaging.

Edited by Col

It does make me laugh that people think that, just because they've signed up to 3 months free on Premier, that they will remove popular sports from their schedule to show a speedway meeting at the drop of a hat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Col said:

FZG v Chestchowa off?

Edit: yes it's off for those late to the party. Tomorrow at 18:00 restaging.

I thought it was starting 5 British time.

4 minutes ago, CB252 said:

It does make me laugh that people think that, just because they've signed up to 3 months free on Premier, that they will remove popular sports from their schedule to show a speedway meeting at the drop of a hat.

I hope they have read their terms and conditions for the offer properly.

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Superb from Laguta and Miesac. What a little rider he looks having never seen ride before. Kasprzak as petulant as ever.

I have a bit of sympathy with him there to be fair, I’m no fan of riders slowing down in front of others personally but each to their own. 

Enjoyable meeting with several good races. Looking forward to a non one sided meeting at some point though! 

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Oh I’m so pleased I kept my cash in my pocket - Premier Sport use speedway as a filler nothing more nothing less  if the tiddlywinks world championships was on they’d dump speedway - watch Polish league on live stream and keep your cash in your pocket 

Which sites have the best links?

6 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Which sites have the best links?

Why don`t you go back to the 4th  page onwards on this thread - for every match i list all the best ones.

Edited by racers and royals

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Why don`t you go back to the 4th  page onwards on this thread - for every match i list all the best ones.

I did notice those a few days ago, must say it's a great gesture for you to do that. Was just checking if there were others as well, I imagine if it's anything like trying to watch other sports some stream can be pretty ropey so having more choice might be better ha!

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

I did notice those a few days ago, must say it's a great gesture for you to do that. Was just checking if there were others as well, I imagine if it's anything like trying to watch other sports some stream can be pretty ropey so having more choice might be better ha!

Most of the others that i don`t quote are the ones not liked by the anti virus.