British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, iainb said:

fair enough... like I said it "looked like" he refused after heat 2

I have only just found out that he was given a yellow card- some commentators are saying it should have been red.

• Thanks 1

I'm not happy with Premier Sports.

I expect better value for my money.

I am thinking of not resubscribing once my 3 month free subscription expires.

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

What Money

• Haha 7

40 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

That would be entirely your own perogative, but as you have freely admitted you have paid precisely nothing, so how you expect any value from nothing I cant think.

If you feel you wont subscribe after your free 3 months, as you believe that the channel is not worthy of the current subsciption fee, then that again would be your perogative.

I myself took a reduced yearly subscription of £89. Quite happy to accept the speedway on offer and to be honest , quite a lot of the other sports which go with it for the next 12 months. Although it was the speedway which initially induced me to part with my cash.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I have only just found out that he was given a yellow card- some commentators are saying it should have been red.

Really? Couldn't see too much wrong in that at all!

3 hours ago, tyke said:

That would be entirely your own perogative, but as you have freely admitted you have paid precisely nothing, so how you expect any value from nothing I cant think.

If you feel you wont subscribe after your free 3 months, as you believe that the channel is not worthy of the current subsciption fee, then that again would be your perogative.

I myself took a reduced yearly subscription of £89. Quite happy to accept the speedway on offer and to be honest , quite a lot of the other sports which go with it for the next 12 months. Although it was the speedway which initially induced me to part with my cash.

I pay monthly will keep an eye on it . Can t believe we ved had all the nice weather and as soon as speedway start s the rain comes along bloody typical. It's just like Sheffield the weather always seems to take a turn for the worst on Thursday s lol

9 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

I pay monthly will keep an eye on it . Can t believe we ved had all the nice weather and as soon as speedway start s the rain comes along bloody typical. It's just like Sheffield the weather always seems to take a turn for the worst on Thursday s lol

You can bet your life on when the pubs are due to open and it's beer gardens only, Its going to rain for 40 Days & 40 Nights.

• Haha 1

Teams confirmed

RM Solar Falubaz Zielona Góra:
9. Martin Vaculik
10. Patryk Dudek
11. Antonio Lindbaeck
12. Michael Jepsen Jensen
13. Piotr Protasiewicz
14. Mateusz Tonder
15. Norbert Krakowiak

Eltrox Włókniarza Częstochowa 
1. Jason Doyle
2. Rune Holta
3. Fredrik Lindgren
4. Paweł Przedpełski
5. Leon Madsen
6. Jakub Miśkowiak
7. Mateusz Świdnicki

No 16    Damian Pawliczak       No 8   Bartlomiej Kowalski

18 hours ago, Dave Goddard said:

The Tuesday match is not going to be broadcast I am afraid as there is no room to fit it into the schedule.  I will advise as soon as I am told what is happening tomorrow.

And as I have said on Twitter, I do not control what is shown on our channels, I am just the commentator, so kindly do not direct complaints and abuse at me when things change or are not as scheduled.  I can only commentate on what is there and communicate what information I am given.

I wonder Dave if you would be able to ask a question of Premier Sports on behalf of Premier subscribers? Maybe they might take more note of something you bring to their attention rather than a subscriber sending an email?

You mentioned on more than once occasion in commentary on Sunday - and again in your post - that there is no room on the schedule to show the Tuesday match Grudziadz v Rybnik.

I wonder if you might be able to enquire of Premier Sports if they could use the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 to show a different match?

It is scheduled to be Lublin v Gorzow, which has already been shown live on Sunday afternoon and was repeated on Sunday night at 10.45pm.

Even if we have to watch it just with graphics and no commentary (or even with Polish commentary) could they show either today's Zielona Gora v Czestochowa or tomorrow's Grudziadz v Rybnik in the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 rather than showing Lublin v Gorzow for a third time?

Thank you if you can bring this to Premier Sports' attention.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarracudaAce said:

I wonder Dave if you would be able to ask a question of Premier Sports on behalf of Premier subscribers? Maybe they might take more note of something you bring to their attention rather than a subscriber sending an email?

You mentioned on more than once occasion in commentary on Sunday - and again in your post - that there is no room on the schedule to show the Tuesday match Grudziadz v Rybnik.

I wonder if you might be able to enquire of Premier Sports if they could use the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 to show a different match?

It is scheduled to be Lublin v Gorzow, which has already been shown live on Sunday afternoon and was repeated on Sunday night at 10.45pm.

Even if we have to watch it just with graphics and no commentary (or even with Polish commentary) could they show either today's Zielona Gora v Czestochowa or tomorrow's Grudziadz v Rybnik in the Wednesday 12 midnight broadcast slot on Premier Sports 2 rather than showing Lublin v Gorzow for a third time?

Thank you if you can bring this to Premier Sports' attention.

They certainly couldn`t use the Polish commentary- no way would the contract allow that.

• Like 1