British Speedway Forum

52 minutes ago, Trees said:

Not too exciting is it ......

What was you saying!!

holder has made a difference - especially with wroclaw having 2 out of the next 3 at home

2 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

holder has made a difference - especially with wroclaw having 2 out of the next 3 at home

Looks like Dan Bewley will have to get used to being No8 for the foreseeable future.

Can Bewley get a ride in the second div in Poland? Would Wroclaw loan him out?

30 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Last race he did. Other 3 were perfectly fine.

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods when you need them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sommelier said:

What was you saying!!

24 minutes ago, sommelier said:

What was you saying!!

Don’t know where Trees watches his Speedway,but he is very hard to please.Didnt find much wrong with that action.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods when you need them.

agree regarding Kasprzak and Lindback, but think Zager is more consistent and really is just past his best.

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t know where Trees watches his Speedway,but he is very hard to please.Didnt find much wrong with that action.:rolleyes:

Think "Trees" is a she (if we can still use gender pro nouns):D, and follows Kings Lynn, so watches the gate and go fest in the clay at Saddlebow Road's stock car track.. ;)

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Not for me. He had a decent win but that was it. Lindback is another in the same category as Kasprzak and Zagar. Come with the ‘big star’ status but way too flakey and can rarely be relied upon to bring up the goods quand you need them.

I don't disagree with your overall point, but IMO his first 3 rides today were OK.

this looks like it will be as back and forth as the first meeting!

On 7/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, iainb said:

Is Hans Andersen still owed £50,000 by a previous Peterborough promotion?

Didn't Lambert used to wear one of those inflatable crash suits? I don't know if he still does... may explain his lean look?

I'm sure he did wear the inflatable jacket.He has been pretty trim for a couple of years now.

• Like 1