British Speedway Forum

Just now, crescent girl said:

Ouch!

yeah, that is not a good one, szlauderbach was the sandwich there - very unfortunate 

whilst we have a delay has anything been announced from the gorzow v chestochwa on friday?

5 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

She's so jealous, so bitter

Not jealous, I simply expect perfect speedway from Poland on perfect tracks, I certainly don't expect processional 'races'!!  I'm obviously not emotionally attached to any Polish team so am watching it as a neutral ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trees said:

Not jealous, I simply expect perfect speedway from Poland on perfect tracks, I certainly don't expect processional 'races'!!  I'm obviously not emotionally attached to any Polish team so am watching it as a neutral ....

There's nothing perfect in our world

Edited by Falubaz

1 minute ago, Dave Goddard said:

No

Okay, thanks - hard to believe the away team can claim a walkover from an electrical fault - although the dont want to according to speedway.gp

10 minutes ago, screm said:

Never feed the troll.

I get the feeling they are on this thread sharing two log ins as it is.

11 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

difference is in how much crowds are being charged! how much for polish meeting? minimum £15 for elite league

What are price for Polish Meetings.?

Just now, Fromafar said:

exactly i would like to know 

2 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

exactly i would like to know 

about 50-60 Polish Zloty. Depends on the club

6 minutes ago, Trees said:

You talk some rubbish! ,processional races are quite common all over the World,and even more when you have Top in every race in Poland.There is 100% effort from all riders every race ,whether first or last.Not the case in GB   IMO.

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Depending on track and where you sit but about £10 I’ve paid as little as £4 for a play off meeting and I think I paid £9 at leszno 

• Like 1

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Depending on track and where you sit but about £10 I’ve paid as little as £4 for a play off meeting and I think I paid £9 at leszno 

Thanks,worth the money just for the atmosphere never mind the racing,Think about a Polish tour next season all being well.Really enjoy the Polish racing processional or not.

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Exactly varies from team to team and its cheaper in the lower divisions and ind meetings.