British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

Wrong decision IMO Smektala had passed him. Buzz should have gone wider.

how can that be the wrong decision, he wiped him out with his footrest!

Dont get me wrong i am a big smektala fan, but he was at fault there

Edited by Rapidroscoe

5 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

No, im trying to support polish speedway as they seem to have the correct formula - how do i have no clue - explain?

Because you assume that Polish speedway, like the British,  depends on paying public.

My employer has said I could continue working at home remotely.

Kind of tempted to move to Poland. I could live like a king on my £32,500 salary.

Could buy the VIP tickets at the speedway matches and mingle with the stars.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

1 minute ago, Rapidroscoe said:

how can that be the wrong decision, he wiped him out with his footrest!

Dont get me wrong i am a big smektala fan, but he was at fault there

Would like to see it head on. I think he'd gone passed him, so it's his racing line.  Maybe i'm wrong just way I saw it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Because you assume that Polish speedway, like the British,  depends on paying public.

so does polish speedway have help from the polish government? if so well done on them 

10 minutes ago, Rapidroscoe said:

No, im trying to support polish speedway as they seem to have the correct formula - how do i have no clue - explain?

That PolskiZuzel guys is actually clueless about Polish speedway. He migrated to the UK after money so on't attend any Polish speedway at all coz it is impossible to have that much holiday days to use from work. He knows as much as anyone watching ekstraliga streams and using wikipedia.

Edited by Falubaz

Just now, Shockster said:

Would like to see it head on. I think he'd gone passed him, so it's his racing line.  Maybe i'm wrong just way I saw it.

You can't exclude Buczkowski, so Smektala has to go.

Just now, Shockster said:

happy to have a discussion, from my point of view looks like he had passed him and the footrest caught the front wheel and brought him down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PolskiZuzel said:

One problem with british speedway is they assume that every Brit is earning big money or even average wage money and that isn’t the case and certainly not the case with your average speedway fan, but anyway the world not just Britain is going to have to tighten their belts in the coming years as we fall into a very deep recession and speedway must be proactive in its approach and that goes for both sides of the safety fence 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

My employer has said I could continue working at home remotely.

Kind of tempted to move to Poland. I could live like a king on my £32,500 salary.

Could buy the VIP tickets at the speedway matches and mingle with the stars.

I'm sure the government don't pay that much for jobseekers allowance.

• Haha 4

Just now, tellboy said:

I'm sure the government don't pay that much for jobseekers allowance.

Lol

Isn’t it the case the teams get quite a lot of their budgets from the local councils though seems some reports of a few cutting back on the contributions