British Speedway Forum

Now that's what it's all about.

A lil but of argey bargy at the start and full blooded all the way round 

this one was lost after the first 3 races! 14-4 no chance of recovering from that away from home

Great ht 13. Brilliant ride from young Holder.

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

OMG Zmarzlik like Pedersen...

And all you can really say is get stuck in Zmarzlik, now you realise what speedway's all about, and give em some more 

Great Ain't :)

5 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

And all you can really say is get stuck in Zmarzlik, now you realise what speedway's all about, and give em some more 

Great Ain't :)

What? I watch speedway in Poland since 1986 so you're nobody to tell me what speedway is. Zmarzlik just crashed into Vaculik. It wasn't "tough speedway" but it was obviously a foul play.  But i believe in Karma and it will get back at him sooner or later.

Edited by Falubaz

33 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Zmarzlik v Zielona Gora  

Think jack holder has done his bit!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Falubaz said:

What? I watch speedway in Poland since 1986 so you're nobody to tell me what speedway is. Zmarzlik just crashed into Vaculik. It wasn't "tough speedway" but it was obviously a foul play.  But i believe in Karma and it will get back at him sooner or later.

He didn't crash into him sweet he shoved him out of the way.

If Vaculic had shoved Zmarzlik you most likely would have said he shoved him out of they way and it was great speedway 

I know people who have followed speedway for 50 years and still don't know what it's about and I will tell you whatever I wish 

Just now, Mr. Clemens said:

He didn't crash into him sweet he shoved him out of the way.

If Vaculic had shoved Zmarzlik you most likely would have said he shoved him out of they way and it was great speedway 

I know people who have followed speedway for 50 years and still don't know what it's about and I will tell you whatever I wish 

You must be new to speedway to spout crap like that

• Like 1

Just now, Falubaz said:

You must be new to speedway to spout crap like that

Yep you're right sweet got to hand it to ya 

We move on to next Weekend- Don`t forget the E Winner league championship meeting tomorrow, the SEC on Wednesday and the E Winner matches on Saturday( see the other threads)

Friday July 17th Rybnik v Czestochowa programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm Eleven sport 1 and Freesports ( 5 pm )

Friday July 17th Lublin v Grudziadz programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm Eleven Sport 1 and Premier Sport 1 ( 7.30pm)

Sunday July 19th Leszno v Zielona Gora programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2 ( 3.30pm)

Sunday July 19th Gorzow v Wroclaw programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.15pm N Sport and Premier sport 2 ( delayed ) 12 midnight

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tracy Bird said:

Think jack holder has done his bit!!

I agree but he hadn't when I posted it.