British Speedway Forum

Michelsen is very brave.   Pedersen tried his best to intimidate but got beaten.

12 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Pedo giving up when last for a 2nd time tonight.  Feel sorry for Miesiac who loses money 

That is a poor choice of name to use.   No laughing matter that subject.

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Gorzow v Czestochowa will be replayed if Gorzow ever finish the Electrical work- Gorzow are saying that they cannot run on the re-arranged date for the postponed Wroclaw match of Tuesday July 28th. They are talking about August 9th before stadium will be available. They are a joke !!!

I think there is something else at play here, you can rent mobile generator lorries with way more power than is needed to power gorzow stadium for speedway and a team of good sparky’s would have that stadium’s electric room rewired in 2 weeks maximum, I smell a rat 

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Pushbike i hear.

He’s been on a push bike in all his Wroclaw meetings so far :) 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, screm said:

Correct, that`ll be the bike he reported as stolen recently, might be regretting it being recovered now

Think someone needs to sit him down and have a chat with him if he wants to make it to the top of the sport.
Just seems to lack that professionalism off the track compared to the likes of woffy and lambert. Needs to screw the head a bit if he wants to get to that level imo.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mark said:

Michelsen is very brave.

I was thinking similar... I would have used the word desperate though

We only have the 3 E winner Div 1  matches( 2 today and 1 tomorrow) and the SEC on Wednesday and Thursday( see separate threads) before next weekends round 7 action.

Friday July 24th Wroclaw v Rybnik programme starts 4.45pm 1st race 5pm Eleven Sport 1 and Freesport ( 5pm)

Friday July 24th Zielona Gora v Lublin programme starts 7.15pm 1st race 7.30pm Eleven Sport 1 and  Premier Sport 2( 7.30pm)

Sunday July 26th Grudziadz v Gorzow programme starts 3pm 1st race 3.30pm N sport and Premier Sport 2 ( 3.30pm)

Sunday July 26th Czestochowa v leszno programme starts 6pm 1st race 6.15pm N sport and Premier Sport  2 (6.15pm)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

I really like the look of Lublin and they’re in a good run of form. Zagar was abit ropey in the first few weeks but he’s been quality for a number of weeks now along with Michelson and Laguta, who has been sensational. I don’t know anything about Miesac except he’s 50% out of control and 50% lunatic, seems to score score points though! I really rate Lampart and Trofimov at the bottom end too - Trofimov is always in the mix and a fast starter too. 

They could be spoilers come the end of the season, especially if Hampel fancies it and makes a few starts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

I really like the look of Lublin and they’re in a good run of form. Zagar was abit ropey in the first few weeks but he’s been quality for a number of weeks now along with Michelson and Laguta, who has been sensational. I don’t know anything about Miesac except he’s 50% out of control and 50% lunatic, seems to score score points though! I really rate Lampart and Trofimov at the bottom end too - Trofimov is always in the mix and a fast starter too. 

They could be spoilers come the end of the season, especially if Hampel fancies it and makes a few starts.

Miesac is 'entertaining' to watch..

Not sure his fellow riders always think its 'entertaining' to race with him..:D

A rider you would prefer to have on your side I would suggest..

He 'disappeared' for a few years after a promising junior career and came back several years ago now with new equipment and an attitude of some unfinished business..

Worked his way up to HL level over there in the past three years..

Always worth watching his races...

If he did lose money when Nicki P stopped I am sure he will have let him know..

A 'cardinal sin' amongst riders over there, but is sometimes used as a 'getting your own back' ploy if the rider running last feels that the rider in third, now behind his team mate, has 'done him' to gain that position..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

completely agree, def top 4 no probs, v good at home and a few riders capable away, reserves never outclassed either

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Think someone needs to sit him down and have a chat with him if he wants to make it to the top of the sport.
Just seems to lack that professionalism off the track compared to the likes of woffy and lambert. Needs to screw the head a bit if he wants to get to that level imo.

Woffy likes a bit of motoX & has a nice KTM to prove it.