British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

If ROW Rybnik was a football team then the club would be fined every week for putting out an understrength side.

Shocked how they're aloud to compete in the Ekstraliga with the squad they have.

But it’s not they are weak it more riders like woryna scoring 1 point from 3 rides is a common occurrence, he is a better rider than that as just proved in his 4 th ride    

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

But it’s not they are weak it more riders like woryna scoring 1 point from 3 rides is a common occurrence, he is a better rider than that as just proved in his 4 th ride    

Got to disagree here mate. On paper the team team is awful for this league .I said they wouldnt get a point before a wheel was turned . Yes they have 2 but i cant see them scoring anymore . 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

The way I look at this Rybnik side is they just chuck Lambert out 7 times a meeting in the hope to score more than 30 points most weeks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Poor performance from Jepsen Jensen.

If I was Zielona Gora, I would look to replace him.

With who ?

Another utter guff meeting. Polish speedway might have the best riders in the world but it doesn’t equate to entertainment. Poor Dave Goddard struggled to make it sound thrilling but it was as dull as could be. 

fingers and toes crossed for the second meeting. But Leszno will probably stroll it.

• Like 2

There are minnows in lots of leagues but rybnik are just completely outclassed esp away from home, theyve made the step up so really are entitled to strengthen up, pre season you just knew what was going to happen

There are surely riders available to help them strengthen. In an 8 team league there should be no whipping boys like Rybnik are. And if it’s true that Leszno are attempting to sign Lambert, then what is the point of an even playing field at the start of each season. 

The points limit is something GB has got right. Having one team trying to buy the best riders With no points limit means competition doesn’t occur.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Another utter guff meeting. Polish speedway might have the best riders in the world but it doesn’t equate to entertainment. Poor Dave Goddard struggled to make it sound thrilling but it was as dull as could be. 

fingers and toes crossed for the second meeting. But Leszno will probably stroll it.

Just two half decent races,and when the pass was made in those that was it.If that was a meeting in the UK several fans would be berating that.

Bloody hell Steve i have liked two of your posts.Nice when it isn't Poole and King's Lynn:D

Edited by tellboy

But even if a match ends 60:30 it does not necessarily mean that the racing wasn't any good.

Edited by Bavarian

10 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

But even if a match ends 60:30 it does not necessarily mean that the racing wasn't any good.

That is true,but this one wasn't.