British Speedway Forum

Very impressed with Norbert Krakowiak every time I see him ride. Does he have a relative who rode for Ipswich in 1993? 

Just now, Shockster said:

Leszno are miles ahead of the pack.  Only injuries can stop them. :rolleyes:

or Nitro-Methane?

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

Leszno are miles ahead of the pack.  Only injuries can stop them. :rolleyes:

I'd be careful. They are by far the best side but bear in mind Zielona Gora held them to 47-43 which if repeated in a play-off would give Falubaz a good chance to beat them over two legs. 

1 minute ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I'd be careful. They are by loin the best side but bear in mind Zielona Gora held them to 47-43 which if repeated in a play-off would give Falubaz a good chance to beat them over two legs. 

ZG are looking like the main threats. I think that defeat may flatter them though, but you are right to mention it. :t:

When you get to play offs everyone has to turn up tonight Doyle scores poorly  they struggle and lose .still in my opinion all to play for 

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

ZG are looking like the main threats. I think that defeat may flatter them though, but you are right to mention it. :t:

Leszno have thrived on finding outstanding young riders such as the Pawlicki brothers and more recently Smektala and Kubera. They are an incredibly powerful speedway team.....it's just that Zielona Gora have a habit of defying odds. Yet they can crumble at home as they did against Czestochowa.

Either way, a one-sided stroll to the title is not what we want, especially since most of us, I suspect, are neutral observers. I hope Falubaz or Wlokniarz can put up a fight. I sadly can't see anyone else even slightly troubling them. Mind you, Lublin keep ,defying logic...

• Like 3

An interesting night, especially welcome after L1 last night.The Friday night matches are those not fancied by the main media partner, NSport so let's hope their judgement is right and we get an even better Sunday. 

• Like 1

We move on to Sunday the 9th

Sunday August 9th Gorzow v Lublin programme starts 3pm 1st race  3.30pm N sport and Premier Sport 1 (3.30pm)

Sunday August 9th Wroclaw v Leszno programme starts 5.45pm 1st race  6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport 1 (6.15pm)

Links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

https://daddylive.live/embed/stream-75.php

Racecard Gorzow v Lublin pages 14 and 15  https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:b4acfe7e-30b4-4e37-ad13-9135513dce2e#pageNum=1

Edited by racers and royals

The Poles getting tough on riders leaving the country- official statement Google translated.

3. We list foreign leagues in which the competitor's start causes the obligation to surrender - to his own
cost - COVID19 test by genetic method, PCR technique, together with the accompanying pit crew.
not earlier than on the fifth day after the competition day and not later than on the eighth day after the competition day:
• the Swedish league
• Danish league

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

The Poles getting tough on riders leaving the country- official statement Google translated.

3. We list foreign leagues in which the competitor's start causes the obligation to surrender - to his own
cost - COVID19 test by genetic method, PCR technique, together with the accompanying pit crew.
not earlier than on the fifth day after the competition day and not later than on the eighth day after the competition day:
• the Swedish league
• Danish league

Is the Danish League likely to happen? The most recent news on the Danske Metal Speedway League site is a month old press release which hopes for an August start?

3 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Is the Danish League likely to happen? The most recent news on the Danske Metal Speedway League site is a month old press release which hopes for an August start?

Not sure- Google translation of what was said a month ago

Last night, 8 / 7-2020, the league association held another constructive meeting about the 2020 season in the Danish league.
Work is continuing diligently on a possible start-up of the Metal Speedway League in a compressed version.
The hope is that the tournament can start at the end of August with a minimum of 1,000 spectators.
Out of the originally 7 participating companies, 5 of them want to participate in the compressed tournament.
Unfortunately, Esbjerg Vikings and Grindsted League will not participate in the 2020 season, due to the great uncertainty associated with the corona situation.
Fortunately, both teams will be in the league again in 2021. Separate press releases will be issued from both non-participating companies.
The league association looks forward to meeting all speedway enthusiasts at the facilities around the country again.

18 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

• the Swedish league
• Danish league

Wouldn't that mean they would miss that weeks weekend Polish matches if their test must be earliest 5 days from Swedish match?